BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Zoe M.
It smells amazing it is very refreshing and energizing I recommend you buy it plus it is one of the best hand sanitizers they have
samiya t.
Springfield Gardens, NY
As it says on the bottle energy I don't thing that actually works , however the smell is very pleasant and I use this very often
Kylynn C.
I love this product because of the smell . It uses aromatherapy to produce a smell that leaves your body feeling more energetic!
I LOVE these little bottles ! So handy and tiny that you can carry anywhere they disinfect and leave my hands smelling amazing!!
Makenna L.
Victorville, Ca
I love this product! Gives me a boost and a pick me up while doing my daily tasks! I use it everyday and I buy it by the groups!
Susan B.
Rome, GA
I have a small tube attached to my purse and another bottle siting beside my computer. Doesn't dry out my hands like other brands
Mackey C.
Conroe, TX
This is such a great little hand sanitizer. The smell is incredible. It came in handy after traveling all day and feelin grimy.
jenna t.
This one is not the best out of the 3 kinds like these (energy, sleep, stress) i love the stress relief the best. it is amazing
Tyla Z.
Silver Spring, PA
Oh my gosh this stuff smells so good! I would never use any other brand other than bath and body! All of there sent are amazing
Alayna K.
Bath and body works are always the best. they smell so good and leave your hands feeling refreshed and clean. highly recommend.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?