BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Nija H.
You can always find a bath and body works hand sanitize in my bag! This energy scent is orange and ginger which is the perfect combination!
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I can't say this hand sanitizer gives me energy but I do enjoy the scent. I always keep a pocket pack in my purse for when I'm on the go.
Christine J.
Ballwin, MO
Seriously one of my favorite smells in the world. I love using any of the Energy products in the morning. It's such a nice, bright scent.
rachel f.
Broussard, LA
I love this product! It fits in any purse I carry and smells amazing. My kids love to use it too. I would recommend to any mom on the go.
Jenna G.
Lakeland, FL
Great smell I can't say enough about Bath and body Works, by far my favorite company, never found a scent or product I wasn't a fan of..
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
I like this hand sanitizer bc i always use this kind for lunch at school to clean my hands. The smell is just like ginger which i love
Need something to energize you throughout the day? This is your ticket! It is small enough for your purchase and take wherever you go.
Makes your hands feel clean and soft! Doesn't dry them out at! I have purchased this a few times and I love the scent and then formula
Scarlet G.
Coral Gables
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer. The smell is invigorating and fresh. This is a must have for my purse when I'm out on the go.
Sabrina T.
I really liked the smell of this product! It did give me some energy throughout the day, but it wasn't very useful for all day energy
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?