BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
Myself, my husband and each of my 3 children use this sanitizer. WE use it daily because it does not dry our skin out, I prefer the stress relief it has a great scent and leaves our hands feeling refreshed. WE buy this regularly and it's easy to send with the kids to school to use before they eay snack or lunch.
Lynne F.
Saint Louis, MO
Germs never take a break - so I love having a small size hand sanitizer gel that I can keep in my purse for those times I really want to make sure I'm doing all I can to keep germs at bay. This Orange Ginger Energy smells great, not medicine-y, and I would recommend it to everyone who comes in contact with surfaces that are used by lots of different people, or folks who handle money in their job. No one has time to be sick!
Hailey H.
Murray, KY
This hand sanitizer gel is great. As far as it standing out against most other sanitizers, I feel like they all help to kill germs and bacteria, however, I really like the gel feeling and the orange ginger scent. It is really refreshing and did give a sense of energy after application. I would buy this again if it is on sale.
Emily O.
Forest, VA
I love the scent of this hand sanitizer. It is bright and refreshing. It is so convenient to keep in my purse or in my car. It doesn't leave a sticky residue, which is nice compared to other products I've used. The price is a little high, but they are always running deals so make sure you get them on sale.
Danielle H.
Lakeside Park, Ky
I liked the scent of this product, as well as the convenience of being able to throw it in my purse or bag and always have it with me. I did not enjoy the residue that it left behind on my hands, however. I felt like it left a thick film (beyond what is to be expected from a typical hand sanitizer).
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
This zesty orange ginger hand sanitizer really wakes the senses! It's affordable in its small compact travel size, and it really does work. I have used it a few times, I love the size it's perfect to bring on trips to school, would buy again. It's really a great product put out by Bath and Body works!
I love this product. I carry it everywhere I go to clean my hands. It is only a few dollars for countless times of use. The smell is light and refreshing especially for the summer and the sanitizer is not oily or alcohol intensive. I feel as though this product is worth the money and will be used till the last drop. I use this daily and would recommend this to everyone that likes staying clean and germ free.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This smells so invigorating, I love it. B&BW's aromatherapy items are some of my faves, and they're so simple to use. I need to go pick up some more of the line at my local store. If you haven't tried them, you should! The Orange Ginger Energy and Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief are the best.
Joanna L.
Columbia, SC
The scent of this hand sanitizer is TO DIE FOR. It's my favorite type of citrusy smell and it makes my hands not only smell clean but also feel it. Although the 'Energy' part of it is something that doesn't work for me, I do think it's an overall great product that is always in my purse!
Carissa B.
Providence, RI
This scent is so simple and basic that I love it! It's not overpowering or strong at all. The citrus balances everything and it goes on so smooth. I use this product on a daily basis.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?