BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
LEILANI P.
Love,Love the hand sanitizer gel of Bath and body works a lot ,cary it with me most of the time. i cant leave home without one. the smell is amazing.
Leslie F.
Mesa, AZ
This is a perfect product for on the go. Absolutely love it. If you want you can get more skins to add to the sanitizer those are also really cute
Micaela S.
Dallas, TX
Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer is a must, but especially the aromatherapy line! It's my favorite at work or during a long day. It smells amazing
Sarah F.
Independence, MO
I love the handheld. I work in a hospital and am allergic to their sanitizer. The bath and body works seems to be the only thing that works for me
Edith P.
West Palm Beach, FL
I absolutely love love this product! It's smells great and refreshing. It's very affordable to buy. I will certainly keep purchasing this product!
Lujan F.
I love bath and body hand sanitizer , i have a dry sking in my hand and it doesn't make it dyer , i live it, it comes with a good smell and texture
Corrie w.
Patterson, GA
This pocket sized hand sanitizer is so handy. I keep it in my purse to have whenever I need it. It smells so clean and really does give you energy!
Emily R.
Gaithersburg
I keep this hand sanitizer on me 24/7 and the smell is sort of different, not everyone will like it but it is a great cheap handy little sanitizer!
Maiana M.
I love all the hand stuff from bath and body works .
I Haven't used anything better then bath and body works hand sanitizer. It is very affordable
Luana C.
Cary, NC
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hand sanitizer! Makes my hands smell super clean. I have bought so many of these already and I would recommend to everyone.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?