BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Tiffany V.
Odessa, TX
I use this scent in my body gel and hand soap and hand sanitizer. I just love the smell of all the areomatherepy scents. I also like the way the areoma smell makes the shower more relaxing. I enjoy giving this product out for Christmas presents as well
Julie E.
Ruidoso, NM
Who says hand sanitizer gel has to smell bad? This stuff is Great!!! Affordable, Effective, and gentle on little hands. It more than met my expectations and I expect to be a repeat user!
Dasha
Waukee, IA
I think these pocket bac sanitizers are the bees knees. Before we had my son I used these. but now we use them all the time. I got mine on sale. they are the perfect size to put into any pocket and smell amazing and get rid of germs, that's just awesome!
Syedah B.
It works as well as the other sanitzers. However it did not meet my expectations; the scent was too overwhelming and intoxicating. Not in a good way. The packaging was beautiful but the level of perfume inside was not loveable. Overall I was not satisfied.
Caroline P.
Lexington
This hand sanitizer's scent is not that pleasant in my opinion, and I believe that it shouldn't have the word energy on there, because I don't really feel refreshed or energized at all.
Michelle W.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this hand sanitizer! it is small enough that it does not take up too much space in my purse, but is still very effective! The smell is wonderful as well! It does not smell too strongly of alcohol.
lea w.
Toledo, OH
I love this sanitizer. In a family of little ones hand sanity is vital so I adore the compact size of these. The smell is refreshing though I thought it could pack more of a ginger punch.
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
I love having hand sanitizer in my purse and i use it all of the time at work and at school. I would say that it does energize you with the smell and it gives you a nice refreshing feeling. Overall, I would say that this is definitely worth the money.
Baylee V.
Beloit, WI
I have about 300 of these in my backpack, car, bedroom and everywhere in between. Smells amazing and makes my hands feel very clean. I use it almost everyday. Easy squeeze tube. Love.
The effectiveness of this sanitizer is pretty good. The pros of this product is the smell, a con is the size. It definitely met my expectations and standards. I purchased it inside my local mall and outlets. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?