BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
I have one of these everywhere. At work. In my car. At home. In my travel bag. I love their hand sanitizer. It's small enough to take everywhere so that I can sanitize without worry. Wonderful scent too.
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely LOVE Bath and Body Works products. I especially love the Aromatherapy care products. The Orange Ginger Energy Hand sanitizer is great because it gives you a burst of freshness and energy with a quick dollop on the palm. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Erin C.
DENTON, TX
I am obsessed with my Energy hand sanitizer!! I love how it goes on easy, and dries fast! It doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out, and the Orange Ginger scent is really a super charge to my senses!!
Gina S.
I love this scent! It's refreshing and awakening but not overpowering. The bottle is easy to flip open and squeeze out when your in a quick pinch and need a quick cleanse! I would and have bought this product multiple times!
Kate O.
This is one of my favorites! I am a huge germaphobic person and I carry one of these with me practically wherever I go! They are super affordable and last quite a long time! I buy them every time I go!
Melody O.
I love the Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gel Orange Ginger Energy. It is a little pricey- like all of the other stuff at Bath & Body Works, but hey it's amazing! I use it almost everyday and it smells amazing. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Penny S.
Joelton, TN
Perfect for on the go. I love to keep a PocketBac clipped to my purse when traveling. All fragrances are nice. The aromatherapy scents, Orange Ginger and Eucalyptus Spearmint are two of my favorites.
Francis S.
I like this. It is vibrant, works well, and has a distinct, nice flavor. Would recommend smelling before buying just in case. But overall, a good product. I also like that it doesn't have a dark color.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
My favorite sanitizers come from Bath and Body works. They're inexpensive and smell great! They come in an easy to carry pouch ( sold seperate) and make it easy to bring with you litterally anywhere!
Olivia G.
I love all of the bath and body products especially the sanitizer just because they are so easy to ravel with and really good just to keep clean and smelling good. The only issue with this one was that the scent for me was to strong and was not the smell I was expecting.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?