BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Giulia G.
Staten Island , NY
All the energy, sleep and relax collection are winners in my book. They all work amazingly and smell like heaven. The hand sanitizer is one of my favorites as it energizes me whenever I use it throughout the day
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
These are so convenient! I always keep these in my purse, and I get it in the scent I have my perfume that way if my perfume wears off, I can just put hand sanitizer on. It is only $1.75 at bath and body works.
Abi Z.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this scent, as well as most of the others in Bath and Body Work's Aromatherapy line. It truly is bright and energizing. There are usually deals for hand sanitizers so they're affordable, and they are über convenient for throwing one in every purse and knowing you're prepared for anything!
Karla P.
Doral, FL
Im not really into hand sanitizer since i consider it doesn't do a lot to clean your hands, but i like the smell of this product and that it doesn't leave your hands all sticky, plus it has an affordable price.
Briana H.
Mississippi State, MS
Love this product. Great for when I cannot make it to soap and water. Very affordable, typically a dollar. I get it from Bath & Body Works. My only complaint is the smell can be a little too strong at times.
Shannon L.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy this sanitizer not just to keep my hands clean in a pinch but also for that burst of scent to give me a kick. Working in a school environment I am using this type of product often. As with the Bath and Body Works products I am not disappointed and continue to buy over and over.
Jada J.
Waukegan, IL
Everything Bath and Body Works is absolutely fantastic. Their hand sanitizers are one of a kind - they work and they actually smell good, unlike every other brand of anti-bac I've tried. I would recommend to everyone. It's worth the price (and when one sale, the price isn't so bad).
Alicia G.
Davenport, FL
This sanitizer is life. The name says exactly what it does it gives you energy I don't know how they do it but they did if you feel like you are dragging use this and it helps you. I'm sure it's the aroma therapy
Sarah M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
This smells AMAZING! Even though it's just a hand sanitizer it really is one of the best smelling things I've ever gotten from Bath and Body Works. It's very affordable, just a few dollars. I always keep this in my purse and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hand sanitizer!
Ysleyer S.

This antibacterial gel has an excellent odor, is a unique thing , would not know to compare it , but it's great . It also has a very adequate serving size to carry in the portfolio and a price that is great.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?