BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Jessica M.
I love using the bath and body works pocketbac hand sanitizers. They fit so perfectly in my purse, so I am sure to always have sanitizer even if a bathroom is out. I also like this scent because it is not too over-powering or flowery smelling. My husband also likes using this scent because it isn't too "girly".
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC
I love bath and bodywork shame sanitizer! It is so convient to carry around wherever you go! I keep on in my bag, purse, car, and my coach bag! All of the smells Re great and the ginger really wakes you up! Give this product a try!
Pereira L.
Não uso muito gel, já que meu cabelo é ondulado e gosto de deixa-lo cheio de cachos. Mas essa é um bom gel. Meu namorado usa de vez em quando e ele fica com o cabelo bem arrumado e fixo em um unico lugar. tem uma boa duração
Sarah C.
Asheville
This is my absolute favorite Bath & Body Works scent for anything! I take this hand sanitizer with everywhere! It's very handy and fits nicely in a small purse. This product leaves my hands feeling clean and invigorated!
Najat S.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells amazing ! I think the smell is what tricks your mind into giving you energy. This product is so easy to take with you on the go so it's there whenever you need it. Quality is great and convenience. Great product.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love bath and body works hand sanitizer a because they are a good deal. This specific scent I wouldn't say gives me energy as advertised but it does smell really good and strong of orange. And lasts me for a while.
ky b.
Great smell, leaves hands feeling clean and not dry. I would highly recommend this scent and all of the other scents in this collection, more natural and less fruity and artificial like some of the other scents bath and body works offers. I keep a contained of this in the middle compartment of my car.
Jessica G.
Salem, OR
These sanitizer gel are the most amazing sanitizer I have ever tired the relax is my favorite one out of this style and flavor it really does help relax and energys your body and i am amazed!!! And would recommend these to everyone
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Love this scent! It's so invigorating! The scent uplifts me through out the day. The only down side is it can leave my hands a little dry. So if you have already dry hands make sure to buy a small hand lotion as well.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I love these little sanitizers! I have them everywhere so I am never without. I always pick them up when they are on sale! The energy ones are nice to have at work for those afternoons when you are feeling sluggish!!
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?