Hayley R.
Salem, OR
I LOVE the B&BW hand sanitizer. I have so many of these in so many scents (most are VERY scrumptious! The few I don't like I think would appeal to plenty of other people).

But they don't just kill germs and make my hands smell good! I have eczema, decently bad, on my hands. Not only does this NOT dry out my hands into cracked deserts, but it actually HELPS on bad days. When I have really itchy, almost weepy patches I just use a little of this stuff and it sooths the itch and seems to help clear up the weeping.

I will keep on buying this and I hope they don't change their formula!