BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that, wherever you go, get hands fresh and clean. Lightly scented with a decadent blend of rich milk chocolate.

• What is your favorite Holiday? Mine is Halloween!! I love...9 Answers
  • Is there more like this?1 Answers
  • Is this product any good? Does it have a weird smell or a...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac® Chocolate Chew Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac® Chocolate Chew Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Super cute ghost for Halloween. I love how they have things for different holidays. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
Love Bath & Body Works and every year they bring out some fun spooky Halloween items a d I stock up on their hand soaps and hand sanitizers each time! The sanitizers always smell so good in various scents with ghoulish fun names and colors plus have skin conditioners in them whic is perfect since I have very dry skin but these have never bothered me. Definitely recommend even if you give these out as Halloween treats especially for the teal pumpkin project!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac® Chocolate Chew Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Jimmie L.
Pretty good sanitizer! This is definitely not my favorite from bath and body works, but it is pretty good! This scent does have the tendency to sometimes give me a headache. Other than that though, this is super cute for Halloween and of course sanitizes your hands! I like this product!!
Victoria D.
Sparks, NV
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac® Chocolate Chew Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel this is the bomb.com.it smells like a chocolate sensation.its also perfect for Halloween.mmmmm you gals are gonna love this
Shayla F.
Plymouth
Best hand sanitizer I’ve ever used it has such a nice smell and makes my hands feel soft and clean it’s very effective and very affordable I absolutely love these hand sanitizer and I highly recommend
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,652 reviews
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
Bath and Body Works always has the best smelling items and this item no exception. Chocolate chew, yum. Too bad it's hand sanitizer. The size is perfect to fit in my purse and it's even better when you have one of the attachments to strap it to the handle of your purse. This makes it so easy to find and makes sure that it won't open inside my purse since mine is always jam packed. This is the first time that I saw this scent but I am so glad that I did. I would recommend this to everyone that likes to use hand sanitizer and loves great sweet scents.
Adriana B.
Manawa
Bath and body Works never seems to fail me! I love pretty much everything there! But my favorite times at bath and body Works is when holidays come around! They have themed products for each holiday! How fun is that! I always purchase tons of these Halloween themed hand sanitizers and give them to friends and family as a little Halloween gift! And obviously don't forget the hand sanitizer covers to choose from! There's tons to choose from and I notice new ones every time I go! They even have holiday themed covers! So I highly suggest checking out bath and body Works before Halloween is over! I know you won't walk out empty handed!
Kristin G.
Olympia, WA
This hand sanitizer smells so good! I bought a bunch.of them during Halloween time and I keep them in my baby bag and my sons back back. They smell so much better then the harsh chemical smell of original hand sanitizer. I also love the exfoliating beads it has in it. They seem to kind of burst when you rub them on to your skin. It leaves my hands clean, but moisturized and smelling great, as if I just put on lotion. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Does this chocolate scent smell weird
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
What does this smell like? Because I'd kind of expect Halloween scents to have a weird smell to them but idk?..
Stephanie A.
Phoenix, AZ
Is there more like this?