Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Champagne Sparkle Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Champagne Sparkle Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

PocketBac hand sanitizer 1oz
Limited Edition Collection
Cheers to a bubbly blend of pomegranate fizz, white nectarine & fresh orange juice
Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water
Aloe and Vitamin E leaves hands feeling soft & silky smooth

Anyone know how to buy this one? Cannot find it anywhere and am OBSESSED with the scent!
[product:dial-antibacterial-liquid-hand-soap-gold-95] could maybe use some sparkles in their product, don't you think!?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Champagne Sparkle Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We stick up on bath and body works hand sanitizer. Perfect size for the kids back packs and to throw in my purse. We keep a few in the van for trips to the park and fishing as well. The price is just right, and even better when they have sales. in reviews
Niceville
Hand sanitizer has always been my go to! I can never have enough even before COVID. I’m always using it to protect myself from others who are not so fresh and clean.
Washington, NC
Love the smell of this. This another one of my favorites by bath and body works. I would tell people to buy this. It smells and it also help keep your hands clean and it kills germs in the process. 😊😊😊
Lewisville, TX
I use this product a lot due to the fact I work in a correctional facility . It smells really really nice and very small compact and convenient . I really love it and would recommend it to anyone !!!
Wailuku, HI
Perfect for your purse or back pack! Leaves my hands smelling great with cleanliness I can feel! I love that their are different scents and colors! My sanatizer came with a keychain type holder to hold on to the back pack! Perfect for school
Seven Hills, OH
Works great and smells great. Absolutely love these great value! Much thicker than cheap versions and smells delicious.
Bolivar, OH
I always love the pocket hand sanitizer so like always it was wonderful. The smell is amazing !!
Tewksbury, MA
This sanitizer smells so pretty and looks the part as well. The only issue is the sparkles don’t dissolve so they stay on your hands afterwards. The prices for these has certainly went up but with a sale is easily affordable
Avenel, NJ
I love Bath and Body Works products! All of the hand sanitizers that I have tried work very well and they have the best scents available too!
Harvey, LA
I love these fun scents and they’re definitely getting more aesthetically pleasing. Never leave home without one!
Montrose, MN
I am a big fan of bath and body works, have yet to be disappointed by a product. I love their hand sanitizers. They have great scents that are not an over powering alcohol scent like other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
St Petersburg, FL
il y a 2 ans
Dial Gold Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap could maybe use some sparkles in their product, don't you think!?
Alline G. il y a un an
Honestly girl yes ! I find that will be a alternative for people and it’s budget friendly !!