BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• does this bath and body works candy cane scent hand sanit...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Candy Cane Bliss Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love this hand sanitizer and i love the scent. i love peppermint and i love the size you can keep it in your car, your purse, your bathroom, next to your bed, where ever! i love these sanitizers! thia scent. is one of my favorites on the holidays, winter, and all year round!
Stephanie D.
McKee, KY
I love this Hand Sanitizer. The peppermint scent makes it seem even more clean, kinda like that minty clean feel you get after brushing your teeth. I wish I could find this year round. I also love the hand sop to go along with it!
Rachel B.
I'm a sucker for anything peppermint, and this was no exception. A great stocking stuffer gift, this is the perfect winter treat to get you through cold season. The size is portable and doesn't spill in my purse. I'd definitely buy this again, and several of their other scents as well.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
I use this all year round.  It smells happy and festive. I like how this smells sweet and fresh.  It is affordable and doesn't have that harsh chemical smell that some hand sanitizers have.  I feel like that is true for all of the Bath and Body sanitizers.
Honey B.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of the candy cane hand sanitizer from bath and body works. I hate that they only sell at certain times a yr. I always have to stock up. The smell is amazing.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Yummmy....if you love the smell of peppermint, you will love this. This is something I can use before eating. Certain scents rub me the wrong way, as if the scent interferes with my taste buds.
Keri L.
Potsdam, NY
I love the smell of fresh peppermint that this mini hand sanitizer provides. These products are great to throw in your bag and use when you're on the go. The scent is definitely extreamly strong, as well as many of bath and body works other hand sanitizers. If you are a person who easily gets headaches from strong smells I would not recommend this product. Also, you have to be careful about how long you keep the product, since over time they tend to deteriorate. Overall, this is a great hand sanitizer and perfect to throw in a Christmas gift bag!
kenneth h.
louisville, KY
does this bath and body works candy cane scent hand sanitizer really smell like candy cane or does it have an alcohol smell to it?