Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Bourbon Street BUTTERCREAM Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Bourbon Street BUTTERCREAM Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Bourbon Street BUTTERCREAM Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,057 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Bourbon Street BUTTERCREAM Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Danielle C.
the most amazing fragrance ever!!! I LOVE all the products from bath and body Works that are the stress relief scent, essential oils in general are amazing but this combo is the best! they are calming and relaxing but are not too overpowering for use in the work space. the compact sanitizers are perfect for on the go especially with the custom holders!
member-bda95727f
Smells so amazingly good you will want to eat your hands! Sweet vanilla buttercream with the delicious caramel notes of bourbon. One of my favorite hand sanitizers I've ever used, will fore sure be buying more on my next visit to bath and body works!
Amanda C.
I love these little hand sanitizers the smell so good and doesnt have a over powering alcohol smell to them. You can carry them in your purse or buy one of the sleeves that go over it to attach it to your purse or keys.
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love to carry this around! Great scent and nice size...perfect for attaching toy purse while going to conferences or out on the town :)
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
It leaves my hands very clean!!! It smells very good! It good for everyone and get the germs off your hands! Great for kids ! Great price !

Looking for your answer?