BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works POCKETBAC BERRY PARIS ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND GEL 1 FL OZ BATH AND BODY WORKS
Anne N.
Altadena, CA
I really love Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial hand gels. I keep these in every purse, in my car, at every desk, in my daughter's backpack, and pretty much anywhere you can think of using it. I do not feel that it is too harsh, though if using it very often, you may need to carry a hand lotion as well.
I always purchase mine at the store. I love purchasing these when they have their free item coupon and usually purchase the larger bottles and refill my pocket versions.

I feel like the scents are amazing and they do not tend to have a vodka smell like other ones do. I really love them =)
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
I love these little hand sanitizers! The are the perfect size to throw in your purse or slide in your pocket to have on hand! You can even get cute little holders to place them in and attached to your purse or backpack! I keep one attached to my teaching book bag at all times! I love that they change the scents up by the seasons and can get nice ones to go along with your scent of choice at the time!!
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
Any of the Bath and Body Works PocketBacs are amazing! I own an entire basketfull of them! They are gental for sure! A pro is that they are very portable! I bought mine directly from the store! Especially when the have sales going on! I would 10/10 recommend!
Dana G.
Pineville, LA
I use antibacterial hand gel all of the time! I work in an elementary school, so...germs are rampant! I love the fresh scent of Bath & Body Works Berry Paris Hand Gel. This product is very gentle and doesn't dry my skin out, will definitely buy this again!
Ricki N.
Princeton, MN
It's kind of like any hand sanitizer but it smells amazing & I like how they have the cute little cases for it. It is long lasting. It isn't harsh, it feel kind of like a hotbed hand sanitizer. I will definitely buy it again.
Joanna C.
Charlotte , NC
Love using this hand sanitizer as it not only smells incredibly, but you can also take it with you everywhere. I have one in my bag, one in my car, and one at work. Great stocking stuffer or simply a gift for yourself. i highly recommend this product!
Grace S.
Binghamton, NY
This hand sanitizer is great! It comes in handy when you need to clean your hands while on-the-go. The scent is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands like other hand sanitizers. Would definitely buy again!
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
These little sanitizers are so awesome for on the go. They always smell so good and they aren't to drying. Of course they have alcohol so they will be a little drying. I use them as often as I can. I would totally recommend these
Kristi T.
Sisters, OR
I keep a travel size of the berry Paris hand gel in my purse, you never know when you are gonna come across something that you didn't want on your hands. It smells great and I only need a small bit so it goes a long way.