Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Autumn Owl Cranberry Apple Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Amnelbis C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Aloe and Vitamin E to leave hands feeling soft and silky smooth. You receive one (1) Autumn Owl Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer (1 fluid ounce) -- scented with Cranberries, Sweet Lady apple & cinnamon to create a perfect fall fragrance. This NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go!

This Autumn Owl Pocketbac is scented with Cranberries, Sweet Lady apple & cinnamon to make a perfect fall fragrance!
Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water!
You receive one (1) Autumn Owl Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer (1 fl oz.)
Don't miss the chance to be the first one to add this one to your pocketbac collection.

• This product actually smells like if you were in atumn?4 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Autumn Owl Cranberry Apple Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Taylor S.
Pensacola, FL
I love this compact sanitizing gel from Bath & Body Works. The scent is wonderful and the cute Owl on the front is a good bonus. The size of the container is also compact enough to stick in a purse pocket rather than just chunking it in your purse and then it busting.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
I am a HUGE! user of antibacterial hand gel and these are so cute!
They have a range of scents and little keychain holder for those who have a backpack or let them chill in their purse.
They are relatively larger than normal ones but its totally worth it
Beth G.
I love how this sanitizer smells, and it leaves my hands smelling great, it's very easy to use. However I'm not sure if it truly cleans and kills germs as much as it makes my hands smell good. I would still buy again
Cecilia G.
I am the biggest fan of little on-the-go hand sanitizers. This one is definitely in my top faves. It's absolutely affordable, you can usually get a whole bunch on sale all the time! This little hand sanitizer will last me about a month, a little goes a long way. Overall I definitely recommend purchasing!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
i love the fact these are so cutely packaged and you carry them with you anywhere its too cute i like the smell very fruity its not just some plain old basic mascara very easy to use and not hard at all so cute i love this i want to buy more i would recommend
Sheila G.
These are a nice size to have on hand and keep in your bag or pocket. They smell good but they are a little pricey for the size. I usually get the seasonal fragrances once they go on sale after the holiday.
Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
The sent is very strong on these so that is a bug turn off for me as a hand sanitizer. It is definitely covering up the alcohol smell. While it is easy to use, it leaves the skin tacky after use. Though I do like feeling cleaner.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I always keep hand sanitizer with me everywhere I go, especially now that I have a baby! I purchased this from bath and body works along with a few others for a great deal! I will definitely buy it again! I love the scent!
Ashlee S.
Cleveland, TN
I love to carry these in my handbag or backpack. They are great for traveling, and staying clean and germ free. I have been purchasing these for years, and I have a drawer full of them so I can grab one when I run out.
Diana D.
This product actually smells like if you were in atumn?