Bath & Body Works® Pocketbac® Aqua Blossom Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Mariana O.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Pocketbac® Aqua Blossom Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Kristie A.
I always keep my daughter supplied with a lot of anti-bacterial hand sanitizer in her college dorm and classes. Her favorite is  Bath & Body Works® Pocketbac® Aqua Blossom Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel because it smells absolutely amazing. Its a little more expensive than other brands but worth it. If you have any cuts on your hand it doesn't burn them and it don't leave your hands feeling sticky. It kills the germs and leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling good. I recommend this product to everyone. Its amazing.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It feels great on the skin, the packaging is convenient, I keep this scent with my college supplies, because the scent does not disturb anyone in the room. It smells clean and fresh which is what I look for in a hand sanitizer, yet the perfume is pleasant to everyone around.
It has even saved me some times of smelly armpits situations! But use that with caution, it is not intended for that purpose.
Alisha M.
Suwanee, GA
I love this hand sanitizer scent so much. I love how tiny it is that I can stick it into any purse of mine no matter where I go. I use this hand sanitizer every single day, that's how much I love it. Overall, it's very effective and I am so so satisfied.
Jessica L.
This hand santititizer is okay. It works pretty well, however I prefer other brands better. The smell isn't that good either, it smells like hair spray it doesn't actually smell like a antibacterial hand gel.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
Love this product. It has a refreshing smell and kills germs at the same time! It fits pretty much anywhere you want to keep it! It's cheap and you can buy multiple at a time for a deal!
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
I love the smell of this I find some products have too much of a strong smell but this is relaxing and nice. I love to use this while I'm in the city or taking public transportation
Amelia V.
Very soothing and nice on the fingers! Gets all the germs off! Great to have in my purse and backpack when I travel in case my hands are dirty. It's definitely not my favorite scent, but I would still recommend it!
Ingrid T.
It fresh, light smell like clean, it is the perfect product to have in the car, even my husband use this without complaining