Bath & Body Works® PLUM LILY SWIRL Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Brand new 2013 scent!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PLUM LILY SWIRL Body Lotion!
Charleston, SC
I love this scent, and I’m so mad that it’s not sold anymore! I bought it once YEARS ago, back in maybe 2012-2013, and I never got it again. For years, I kept the tiny bit I had left and never used it just so I could remember it in case I ever found it again, but I finally just let it go. Since they bring back retired scents for the semiannual and online, I really think they should bring this one back!
Nashua, NH
Bath and body works never dissapoints me with their scents. The lotion is nothing super special, it's just a lotion. It does it's job. But the scent is wonderful.
I love all the lotions from Bath and Body works. It smells really good. Even this lotion makes hand soft and smooth. I really recommend this lotion to everyone.
Love this smell. It's perfect for after showers. It's calming scent and moisturizing it the perfect nightly lotion. It's not greasy so your sheets are safe.
Bath and Body Works is my favorite place to purchase body care products. They smell amazing and I have never been disappointed in any product.
Cheektowaga , NY
I seriously love their lotions and having sensitive skin I never get weird rashes or reactions!