BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sheri H.
Beloit, WI
The sent of jasmine last all day I absolutely love it and with just a couple sprays
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
I just love it. love They smell an helps me relax.Think is good price for it
Skylar T.
Fishers
This and any of bath and body works fragrance sprays are lovely! They’re not perfumes so do not expect them to last all day but I personally adore them for every day use! This one in particular is quite enchanting
Neivys M.
Brand: Bath and Body WorksThis alluring scent is inspired by the beautiful and mysterious jasmine flower that blooms only during the full moon - filling the air with intoxicating fragrance.
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
I use this before bed and the scent gets me so relaxed and calm, I love it, it helps me sleep better, it's great to pair with after a warm bath, Vicks vapour rub on your feet, fuzzy socks and a warm bed. :)
Iman B.
Ahh this is a must as part of my night routine. The smell of jasmine puts me right to sleep. It's refreshing and lasts all the way till morning. One spritz is enough to cover up odours and make me feel comfortable enough to head to bed without showering. I would recommend!
Lama A.
I love bath and body and all of the products, the great thing about the products, they are not expensive. also, you can find a branch easily anywhere you live. i totally love this.
Helen H.
Calgary
Smells heavenly. It's a slight smell where it won't give headaches and is still noticeable. It's quite a bit and so I won't have to go it very often to replace.
Misha N.
Beautiful fragrance. Love using it. Makes you feel so fresh. Boosts mood. Feels light on body and yes a perfect summer scent. Totally recommend 😘
katie f.
Smell is very nice and comes in a pretty bottle. Don't need many sprays to get a good amount of smell unlike other sprays. overall great product