BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA
This smells so good last for a long time not to over powering I put on after I shower it makes me feel freash
Amy R.
Johnson City
I've used this product for years it makes you smell fresh and doesn't leave an old smell to you afterwards !
Timberly H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This product is nice it has a wonderful soft scent to it not overbearing even my mother loves this scent
Kristina S.
Smells great! I usually get my body sprays from bath and body works, and they never seem to disappoint.
Nalani H.
The smell lasts a good amount of time, and it very gentle on sensitive. love the way it smells too
Winnifer A.
Miami
THIS SMELL SO GOOD, its so good ........ Its like a garden in a bottle, everybody should use this
Princess M.
This is an okay product. Smells good but doesn't last very long. I wouldn't buy again. It's okay
Mia F.
works very well. didn't help with my skin so much but made it smell amazing and would reccomend
Sarah P.
West Paducah, KY
This smell is okay, not one of my favorites but it's okay! I probably won't buy it again.
Lama S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this one , i put it in night , i feel like I'm fresh , my smell its been very nice