BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Timberly H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This product is nice it has a wonderful soft scent to it not overbearing even my mother loves this scent
Kristina S.
Smells great! I usually get my body sprays from bath and body works, and they never seem to disappoint.
Nalani H.
The smell lasts a good amount of time, and it very gentle on sensitive. love the way it smells too
Ann ๐ŸŒ™.
Miami
THIS SMELL SO GOOD, its so good ........ Its like a garden in a bottle, everybody should use this
Princess M.
This is an okay product. Smells good but doesn't last very long. I wouldn't buy again. It's okay
Mia F.
works very well. didn't help with my skin so much but made it smell amazing and would reccomend
Sarah P.
West Paducah, KY
This smell is okay, not one of my favorites but it's okay! I probably won't buy it again.
Lama S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this one , i put it in night , i feel like I'm fresh , my smell its been very nice
Luis C.
Newark, NJ
Bath and body works body mist are the best in the United States I'm recommended 100%
Sheri H.
Beloit, WI
The sent of jasmine last all day I absolutely love it and with just a couple sprays