BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
Such a beautiful scent . It's great on a hot day if you keep it in the fridge. Bath and Body Works has very nice products .
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
The smell is the best Is perfect for every day specially for rhe work because the smell is very soft and delicious
Michelle  B.
Winter Haven, FL
Used this years ago, subtle scent, but not one of my favorites. There are a lot of others I would choose first.
Kristina J.
Spring, TX
The smell of this product lasts hours. As soon as I open the bottle it's scent is sent out throughout my office
Maria L.
Waco, TX
An amazing smell. Not as expensive as Victoria secret. To me with only 1-2 sprays and I am all set for the day.
abby e.
Dallas, TX
This just gives me such a fresh feel like I'm outside in the breeze, i use it when i have a natural makeup look
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I love to use this when I get out of the shower. It has a mild smell and is cheap. You can find in most malls.
Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA
This smells so good last for a long time not to over powering I put on after I shower it makes me feel freash
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells really good. but one downside is it don't last long like how i want it to. bur its really inexpensive.
Amy R.
Johnson City
I've used this product for years it makes you smell fresh and doesn't leave an old smell to you afterwards !