BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kathy C.
Woodbridge, VA
I love everything from here I love perfume but who doesn't but I love bath and body works products there amazing but everyone is different
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I like the sprays that they make however I am not a big fan of this scent. I would not buy it again however many of the other colors I do.
Tammy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My,my,my this is a must buy!! A night on the town, it's light!! It's very gentle, it's a pleasant sent , very light and long lasting
Robyn C.
Sumter, SC
I absolutely love the smell of the bath and body works jasmine! I love to use the body splash in it! It gives a great lasting smell!
Danielle B.
Bethlehem, PA
I don't really think that the scent of this product lasts very long. I know that it isn't a perfume, but I think it could be better
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a classic clean scent. It's one of rhe original scents and it is very nostalgic. It's a good size bottle, but it is expensive.
Michelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the soft and sweet fragrance. Had the travel size so I didn't get to enjoy the scent too long but would definitely buy again.
Sam K.
I don't really like the smell of this product, and I'm actually allergic to almost all bath and body works products, except lotion.
Gretchen B.
Campbellsville, KY
I like to use this instead of perfume. It is not strong but gives a great smell that last most of the day. Great for all ages.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents. Only lasts a few hours but if you use the lotion too it lasts longer.