BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jessica B.
Roseville, CA
Bath and Bodyworks jasmine body spray is amazing… The smell last a long time. With most body sprays it only last like 30 min at the most. This product last all day I love it an always have
Jessica C.
This is by far one of my favorite scents. I spray it in the morning and lasts all day. I always get complements and asked the name of the product. If you love fresh scents, this is defenetely for you!
Patti J.
Potsdam, NY
Night blooming jasmine is my ultimate favorite bath and body scent. It reminds me of spring and the wonderful smells of flowers. This scent is a perfect scent, it's not a strong overpowering smell.
Melissa M.
This in an amazing, sexy scent. I use it after I take a shower before bed and my husband loves it. It is a great value, not pricey at all and lasts a long time! It lasts until morning.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
I am in love with all the products from bath and body. They have the best products and I love when they have their price deals I always end up leaving with $50 worth of products.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
This scent is flowery yet not overpowering. I bought these in the big size and also the mini to keep in my car. A good sprotz after the gym and I'm good to go
Natalia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always smells delicious thanks to this splash when I'm at home and I just don't feel in the mood to wear perfume, I use this splash and it feels great.
Sarita W.
The scent of the Jasmine is very refreshing to me. It makes me feel pretty and fresh. I also use it after a workout when I don't have time to shower.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This fragrance has such a pleasant and floral fragrance. And the frangrance is not overpowering and can be mixed on top of other scents to blend
Raymi G.
of the products of bath and body works this is my favorites, your fragrance is unique, atraigo everyone's attention when I carry puesto.me love