BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily B.
Lewiston, MI
This product is great for freshening up after daily activities. Have a date after a sport event? No problem. Just use this predict to make you smell better lol. It's perfect. I recommend my mom because she can smell sometimes.
Diane B.
Heidrick
Night Blooming Jasmine Body Splash has received more comments from my acquaintences than any perfume type scent I have worn. I don't feel I need any other type of cologne or perfume when using this from Bath and Body Works.
Jenniffer M.
Doral, FL
I have used this product before and liked it and this is the reason for ordering it again. The fresh scent stays with you and isn't overpowering. I like bath and body works products and this one I would recommend.
Claudia Q.
I love nothing more than Bath and Body Works body mists, perfumes and lotions. I wear nothing but their brand. The smells are sweet and long-lasting, as well as a wide array of choices.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Night blooming jasmine is my absolute favorite scent! I am so sad that it has been discontinued. When bath and body works bring it back I buy so much of it! The scent is subtle and lasts a long time.
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I am a total fan of lotions and perfumes. So it is no surprise that I absolutely LOVE anything from Bath and Body Works! I am constantly trying new frangrances from them. They are a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way, so I'm thrilled! I will always continue to buy!
Kaitlyn M.
Milton , NH
I am seriously obsessed with bath and body works body sprays. This mist has a subtle jasmine scent & lasts for quite a while when sprayed on your clothes for the day.
Teresa G.
Aberdeen, NJ
I've had this scent for a long time and I believe it has been discontinued. if you can get your hands on it you should. the scent is nice and light, but doesn't last as long as I would like, so I would probably not repurchase.
Ashley C.
Jackson, GA
This body splash is okay it's not the best but it's better then most of the products that bath and body works has. I would buy it again if I couldn't find anything else.
Jessica B.
Roseville, CA
Bath and Bodyworks jasmine body spray is amazing… The smell last a long time. With most body sprays it only last like 30 min at the most. This product last all day I love it an always have