BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lexi R.
Englishtown, NJ
Not a fan of this scent. It is a little strong and gives me a headache. The price isn't too bad, but there are plenty of other scents I would prefer. I bought it from bath and body works, but I would recommend a different scent
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
I remember using this a few years ago. I purchased it at bath and body. Nice light scent for after the shower, sweet but not over powering. During the annual sales you can purchase a lot of things I expensively!
Emily B.
Lewiston, MI
This product is great for freshening up after daily activities. Have a date after a sport event? No problem. Just use this predict to make you smell better lol. It's perfect. I recommend my mom because she can smell sometimes.
Diane B.
Heidrick
Night Blooming Jasmine Body Splash has received more comments from my acquaintences than any perfume type scent I have worn. I don't feel I need any other type of cologne or perfume when using this from Bath and Body Works.
Jenniffer M.
doral, FL
I have used this product before and liked it and this is the reason for ordering it again. The fresh scent stays with you and isn't overpowering. I like bath and body works products and this one I would recommend.
Claudia Q.
I love nothing more than Bath and Body Works body mists, perfumes and lotions. I wear nothing but their brand. The smells are sweet and long-lasting, as well as a wide array of choices.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Night blooming jasmine is my absolute favorite scent! I am so sad that it has been discontinued. When bath and body works bring it back I buy so much of it! The scent is subtle and lasts a long time.
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a total fan of lotions and perfumes. So it is no surprise that I absolutely LOVE anything from Bath and Body Works! I am constantly trying new frangrances from them. They are a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way, so I'm thrilled! I will always continue to buy!
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I am seriously obsessed with bath and body works body sprays. This mist has a subtle jasmine scent & lasts for quite a while when sprayed on your clothes for the day.
Teresa G.
Aberdeen, NJ
I've had this scent for a long time and I believe it has been discontinued. if you can get your hands on it you should. the scent is nice and light, but doesn't last as long as I would like, so I would probably not repurchase.