BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the 8 oz body splashes. They are a great deal since a little spray goes a long way. Just. It a fan of Blooming Jasmine. The smell was long lasting and would have be great if I like the smell. Will purchase again just in another scent.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
I love this scent. An exotic floral scent and this is why I love this scent. The scent is gentle to me but VERY strong and can be a bit overpowering but in a good way. This scent is comforting. I would buy this again forsure. This is discontinued and isn't sold anymore. It hasn't been in stores for many years so its pretty hard to find. I recommend. This is a classic scent from their pleasures line and I love this scent.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
This body splash has a sweet floral scent. I feel like sometimes floral scents get to to...elderly. But it smelt really good. I sprayed it on in the morning and the scent lasted all day. I use it after working out in the morning just to feel a little fresher after the quick shower. And it's not to expensive especially when you get it on sale.
Elena P.
Anaheim, CA
You can't go wrong with jasmine! It's one of my favorite fragrancees. I love bath and body Works but a lot of their fragrances fizzle out after an hour or two, even when layering the cent with the body wash and lotion. The smell is amazing but having to reapply throughout the day is a bit annoying. I love this fragrance and will continue to purchase it, as well as others.
Jordenne H.
I'm not personally a fan of this scent, it really reminds me of something an older woman would wear. I tried it because it was on sale but I ended up giving it away because it just didn't fit with the scents I usually like to wear.
Stephanie C.
Andrews
Love this is last so long during the day. I let my little girl use it at times the bottle has lasted me since chirstmas an I use it daily. I got it from bath and body works in the mall in tx. I tell people about it all the time. I like buying bath and body works
Henaa K.
As the name suggests, it has a jasmine scent. Very floral. The scent lasts for good 4 to 5 hours in this humidity. Doesn't burn my skin which many other body splashes do. Gentle. I bought it from my local drugstore. Definitely recommend if you like floral scents.
Wendy G.
Everything they come out with is amazing i use their products almost every day my lotions sprays soaps i don't think i could live without it it last long its gentle and its price is wonderful you can not go wrong when buying from bath and body works
Pamela C.
La Verne, CA
This boldly splash has a very floral smell and like any body mist it doesn't last as long. I liked it at first but then quickly changed my mind. Not pricey at all but also not worth the money to waste. Overall I wouldn't purchase again
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
I remember using this a few years ago. I purchased it at bath and body. Nice light scent for after the shower, sweet but not over powering. During the annual sales you can purchase a lot of things I expensively!