Bath & Body Works® Pleasures Enchanted Orchid Body Splash uploaded by Tonya V.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
This is still my favorite B&BW scent that they ever made. I’ve been holding onto my bottle forever to savor it once they discontinued it. It’s floral without being too strong or old lady-ish. This is my serious #giftcrush this Christmas - the lotion, body wash, or body spray. Someone please bring it back into my life! #influenster #contest
Valerie B.
Zimmerman , MN
I love the Bath & Body Works body sprays! They are light enough where I can spray everywhere, even my hair and I can still smell it at bedtime. They have such a great selection of fragrances. If I leave it on the bathroom counter my husband will use it for bathroom spray! Great for misting your bed sheets as well.
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
Best spray this store sells. Hands down the only one I'm willing to buy along with Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist! 2 of the best sprays!
Tonya V.
Shelby Twp, MI
My all time favorite scent. You can't buy it in store. I order online and when I do it's about 3 bottles each of the lotion, shower gel and body spray. When I was preggo with my daughter this is what I used. So it takes me back to that time.
kathy-ann a.
I love this more than Victoria secrets sprays. Even though bath and body Works is more expensive it's well worth the extra coins. Love this brand.