BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Pleasures Classics Collection Green Clover and Aloe Body Splash 8 oz This beautiful blend of fresh-cut grass, aloe and field clover is a breath of fresh air for your senses. Spritz all over for a splash of breezy fragrance.

Rachel H.
Shreveport, LA
As a frequent shopper at bath and body works, this is the scent to one of my favorite sprays. You can smell it for a long time. The scent smells so refreshing. It smells like I'm outside playing in a field of fresh cut grass and clovers. It's not too strong and the smell doesn't fade very quickly. I would buy it a millions times over again!
Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love bath and body works but the smell of this one for me is just so so. Not my favorite but maybe ill try it again in a few years , my tastes change so much.
Anne K.
This is a very soothing, relaxing, scent, and probably one of my favorite scents from this line. It is one of my staples.
Zarhloul H.
Irvine , CA
Not my favorite brand. Didnt buy it, I received it as a gift. Their product have strange smell, won't buy again.

Amazon