Bath & Body Works® PINK PEONIES & PEARS Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Anna W.Bath & Body Works® PINK PEONIES & PEARS Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Yailin G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated with skin-renewing microspheres to effectively cleanse and exfoliate. Now enriched with nourishing Aloe and protective Vitamin E, our cleanest rinse ever leaves hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PINK PEONIES & PEARS Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Jessica H.
Godfrey , IL
Smells so good and easy to lather. The smell is strong so you can smell it in the room. I bought this product at bath and body works at a local mall and it is very affordable. I will definitely be going back to their semi annual sale to buy more
Kasi P.
Abilene, TX
I love the smell of this soap. I have very dry skin and some soaps make the dryness worse, but I really love Bath and Body Works soap because it does not leave my skin dry like other soaps do. I have these soaps in every bathroom in my house. Highly recommend!
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
Love the lather that this hand soap gives. You really feel a sudsy deep clean. The scent is awesome, like a light floral type scent. I would definitely recommend this item to others. I keep it in my bathroom, and another one in the kitchen.
Mary-Anne B.
Milford, NH
Best soap products available. Worth the extra money. Is the only hand soap I allow to be used in my home and my husband completely agrees. When I tell him the hand soaps are in sale we stick up and get about 12 bottles at a time.
Maheen J.
I love using anything form Bath and Body. This scent will stay on forever and texture of the soap is nice. The only problem I have is the color. I am not a fan of pink, so that is the only thing I will change.
leah s.
brookville, OH
I love this scent, and if you shop the sales and combine with a coupon you can get them for such a great price, i prefer the foaming soaps rather than the "deep cleansing", they last longer.
Anna W.
Laurinburg, NC
I keep bath and body works antibacterial hand sanitizer because #1 it smells GREAT and #2 I am a neat/clean freak. I suggest it to anyone. I feel like your hands should always smell as good as you. Especially when it's on sale and affordable. I always recommend it to my co-workers and friends.
Becca M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a fan of all bath and body works soaps, but peony has always been a top pick for my hand washing routine. Pink, being my favorite color to begin with, makes me want the soap, but the fragrance lasts for hours after using. ☺️
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Bath and body works is doing it right with this product line. The soap is gentle foaming and it cleanses and softens your hands all at the same time. Not to mention it also made my hands smell great!