Bath & Body Works® PINK LILY & BAMBOO Shower Gel uploaded by Erage 👽.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A refreshing blend of Wild Lily Petals, Bamboo Leaf, Pink Ginger, Fresh Fig & Sauna Wood OVERVIEW Inspired by dewy pink lily petals & lush tropical rainforests! Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing aloe and vitamin E combine with skin-loving shea butter & nourishing Tahitian Monoi Oil in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
This is currently my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. When I pair this with the matching lotion I feel like a soft peach.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Erage 👽.
Bethlehem
I absolutely love this body wash. The scent of lilies mixed with bamboo is such remarkable lovely sent like no other. You don't have to use a lot to get a good leather but you come out feeling refreshed and clean. A must add go your collection. Bath and Body Works 2 Pack Pink Lily and Bamboo Shower Gel 10 Oz.