BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Depending on my mood! I mainly use the mist because it is cheaper...4 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the body Spray? 3 Answers
  • does this smell similar to Velvet Sugar or Paris Amore?1 Answers
Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Eau de Toilette
  • "When i recieved the Pink Chiffon travel size shower gel by influenster i went immediatley to BBW to purchase the set after using it in the shower once." in 30 reviews
  • "This is far my favorite scent pink chiffon just the name of it sounds delicious i just love the smell i own like 3 just in case i run out aww such a great smell" in 29 reviews
  • "This is my fav scent from bbw it smells like cotton candy n flowers from some exotic island its a happy yet sexy smell #pinkchiffioncandy" in 28 reviews
  • "i like this sent it smells amazing i have it in the shower wash and in the lotion I'm in love lol get it now at your local bath and body works " in 25 reviews
  • "I love this but the scent just still doesn't stay on for a long time, maybe a couple hours more than the mists but not much of a difference." in 21 reviews
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
ONE OF THE BEST PRETTY FLIRTY SCENTS BATH AND BODY WORKS HAS EVER PUT OUT! Omg I am obsessed with this scent! It's not overwhelming or too strong but it's noticeable!! For me it doesn't change too much from the bottle to my skin. The best time to get it (along with the lotion and shower gel) is during the holidays, buy 3 get 3 free plus you can use coupons!! This scent is perfect for day to night. Love it!!!!!! Won't use anything else from there!!
Amanda N.
At first when I saw this I loved the smell right away and had to buy it! But after wearing it a couple of times I got to be sort of a childish smell to me. I don't know why but whatever. Currently I keep it in my gym bag to spray on after I work out. I wouldn't suggest buying the perfume. The body spray works fine.
Raelyn S.
Kingsford, MI
I love Bath and Body works!!! This perfume smells amazing and I love it on me, both for special occasions and just going to work! It stays forever and after an 8 hour shift I can still faintly smell the scent in my hair! Pink chiffon is my favorite scent of theirs too! Can't go wrong! 10/5! :)
Joy V.
Patterson, NY
Pink sure fine smells awesome! My Friend like that so much on me she has been using it as well. We also like it in the lotion version and the mist spray. Bath and body and sales some time to get it buy one get one. Then you have to buy two get two! I would definitely buy again and again!
Angela C.
Warrenton, VA
I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan simply because of the great variety of scents and coupons! Although the prices may seem high at first, you can receive discount emails which can make any product affordable. The Pink Chiffon scent is my go-to! It's light, sexy and fancy smelling.
Henna P.
Dublin , OH
I love this scent! It is sweet and girly but it isn't sickly. I caution you not to spray too much of this because it can be quite strong! I bought the lotion first, but now I am gifting this eau de toilette for Christmas! It is the perfect stocking stuffer!
Clare Z.
Oswego, NY
This perfume has a great smell, lasts all day, and for the amount you get? More bang for your buck than getting the cheaper body mists. As well as it lasting much, much longer. I've bought it before an would buy it again in a heartbeat if/when I run out.
Jill B.
Princeton, MO
This is my absolute favorite perfume!! I have gotten compliments on it almost every time I have worn it! It has an amazing smell that is so versatile, you can wear this scent for a night out or to the office. Amazing stuff!
cynthia c.
I love how this one smells i own like three bottles of this. I also love the lotion its so amazing and its the one thing that i take everywhere i go. so i really recommend this product.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
My go to scent! Pink Chiffon is the perfect floral scent without bring overpowering or old lady like. Great value and not expensive. I keep a bottle in my car and bathroom at all times.
Annika B.
Do you prefer the mist or the perfume of this scent?
Lauren M.
Mesquite, TX
What's your favorite Bath & Body Works fragrance?
Rachel M.
Does anyone else agree that Bath & Body Works has cute packaging?
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
Does this smell good?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it more of a Summer scent or can you wear it year round??