BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Depending on my mood! I mainly use the mist because it is cheaper...4 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the body Spray? 3 Answers
  • does this smell similar to Velvet Sugar or Paris Amore?1 Answers
Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Eau de Toilette
  • "When i recieved the Pink Chiffon travel size shower gel by influenster i went immediatley to BBW to purchase the set after using it in the shower once." in 30 reviews
  • "This is far my favorite scent pink chiffon just the name of it sounds delicious i just love the smell i own like 3 just in case i run out aww such a great smell" in 29 reviews
  • "This is my fav scent from bbw it smells like cotton candy n flowers from some exotic island its a happy yet sexy smell #pinkchiffioncandy" in 28 reviews
  • "i like this sent it smells amazing i have it in the shower wash and in the lotion I'm in love lol get it now at your local bath and body works " in 25 reviews
  • "I love this but the scent just still doesn't stay on for a long time, maybe a couple hours more than the mists but not much of a difference." in 21 reviews
Kimberly D.
San Antonio, TX
I had this one in the body mist... I really liked it! The fragrance lasts a long time! It's one of those that Bath and Body Works tends to have in it rotation of scents that are seasonal...which sucks.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
The scent of this is amazing! It is lightweight that is sweet and pretty without being over powering. It lasts pretty much all day. I have the body spay it is affordable! I would definitely buy it again! I haven't yet because I have so many! I know the picture is not of the exact one but this is why I haven't bought another one and this is only half!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love everything Pink Chiffon and have everything from Bath and Body Works that is this scent.  It is a clean, floral type scent, but not overpowering.  It is my go to scent for every day use and I keep a travel bottle of the body mist in my desk drawer, have another one in my car too.
37734CRISTHINA N.
El olor de Esto Es Increíble! Es ligero Que es dulce y bonita, el pecado Llegar a Ser abrumador.  TIENE UNA Duración de casi todo el dia.  Tengo el Cuerpo de esterilización es Asequible!  ¡Sin duda lo compraría de nuevo!  Tengo Porque todavía no tengo Tantos!  Se Que No Es la imagen de la exacta, Pero Esto Es Por Que No se Comprado Otro Y Esto Es Sólo La Mitad!
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
PINK CHIFFON is my absolute favorite scent at bath and body works. The lotions, body spray and perfume just smells amazing not too strong and lasts for hours and hours. I have gotten so many compliments. Out of all bath and body works this has been my go to for over a year.
Melissa V.
Nice overall scent! The Eau de Toilette's are great if you want the scent to last longer than a spray and be a stronger, more powerful smell. Eau de Toilettes are generally more expensive than the mists, but that's because you're getting a better quality of them
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
I love the smell of the pink chiffon scent at bath and body works. Bath and body works scents stay on a decent amount of time. The bottle is nice and gives it a classy look. I have repurchased this scent in different products as well.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
The best perfume scent that I've ever found at Bath & Body Works! It smells soooo good! Super sweet and super girly! This perfume is made up of Mandarin, Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries, Tiare Flower, Jasmine, Water Lily, Apply Blossom, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Sandalwood, Heliotrope, and Chiffon Musk.
Kaitlyn T.
Marion, NC
Not my favorite smell from bath and body works but it is very fun and flirty! Very affordable. Perfect for everyday where and normally have to spray two or three times for you to always be able to smell it.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
Would i buy this again? YES I WOULD. i believe i actually got this as a gift and omg i love it so much. i got like the whole set and used up the body so fast it smelled sooooo good! this is my favorite scent form the shop s far!!!!
Annika B.
Do you prefer the mist or the perfume of this scent?
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite Bath & Body Works fragrance?
Rachel M.
Does anyone else agree that Bath & Body Works has cute packaging?
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
Does this smell good?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it more of a Summer scent or can you wear it year round??