BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Newly formulated rich, creamy foam envelops skin in long-lasting, ultra-luxe bubbles. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Aloe, our ultra-soothing formula leaves skin beautifully scented with irresistible fragrance.

Acelia D.
Attica
This product is so amazing it feels so good on the skin and it smells so good when I bought it everything was on sale for 75% off normally it is kind of expensive it’s about $15 a bottle but it is so amazing and I would definitely recommend it
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
I like this body lotion, it is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. Their essences are pretty strong and the smell stays for a long time which is good. And you skin actually gets moisturized from it, so I would recommend this products.
Megan S.
I love this lotion! One of my favs. I consider myself I huge fan of a lot of lotions due to dry skin. The Pink Chiffon has shea and vitamin E in it. Both of these help dry skin and the smell is nice and sweet. You can pick this up at Bath and Body Works. Watch their website for coupons as well.
Megan S.
Hartwick, NY
I pick this, along with many other scents as the item I love and that I’m also gifting. It’s from bath and body works and I would give this to everyone i know! I would repurchase over and over again. There isn’t one thing I don’t like about it, so that’s why it’s a great gift idea for my loved ones.
Sarah  C.
Carbondale, IL
favorite scent ever!! i have so many of these stored in my house LOL. i just love them so much!! can never get enough of the scent. the price isn't too bad and usually i use coupons when i buy them! definitely recommend
Amanda A.
Fall River
I enjoy the light notes of this scent and the product itself is great. I typically use this everyday and it's obviously BnB only. There all pros and no cons with this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys light, lilting scents.
Teslynn A.
Hinesville, GA
The product feels like silk... or rather chiffon, and it is absolutely amazing. The fragrance is somewhat subtle but that’s also what helps give it such a classic feel. Honestly, I think this might be one of my new favorites!
Bridget C.
This scent is one of my the best from bath and body works! This scent is long lasting and smells very good! I use the bath wash every time I take a shower. It is a very good price! I would totally recommend it!!!!
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
I absolutely love B&BW!!! This lotion smells so good! I have a mini one in my bathroom! I’m not sure when I got it but it’s about half used! I would purchase the body wash spray and lotion again!
Jessie F.
19305 Corbyn Lane Smithville
I love this scent for bath and body works! One of my favorites! I highly recommend this bubble bath, it is very moisturizing and a little bit of the product goes a long ways! Bath and body works is my favorite!