Bath & Body Works PINK CHIFFON Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

Newly formulated rich, creamy foam envelops skin in long-lasting, ultra-luxe bubbles. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Aloe, our ultra-soothing formula leaves skin beautifully scented with irresistible fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works PINK CHIFFON Bubble Bath!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Something about pink chiffon always gets me. Take me back to old times. Memories .. it's amazing right there with bombshell but a bit softer.
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Bath & Body Works PINK CHIFFON Bubble Bath uploaded by Megan S.
I love this lotion! One of my favs. I consider myself I huge fan of a lot of lotions due to dry skin. The Pink Chiffon has shea and vitamin E in it. Both of these help dry skin and the smell is nice and sweet. You can pick this up at Bath and Body Works. Watch their website for coupons as well.
Patricia F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I got this scent in a 3pc set for Christmas. I usually go for the more tropical scents, but I was sprites at how much I love this. I had to go not and buy more because I used every drop of the lotion, and body wash.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
This review is a very sad one for me to have to write. Bath & Body's Pink Chiffon scent has been my go-to since middle school. I own practically everything in it! I decided to try this bubble bath knowing I have sensitive skin and knowing I had break out problems in the past when using the shower gel. No surprise to me, this made my skin itch and break out. However, I will say this bubble bath makes great bubbles that last super long and you don't need to pour much in for it! So relaxing, but sadly my sensitive skin just can't handle it.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Bath & Body Works PINK CHIFFON Bubble Bath uploaded by Taylor M.
I absolutely love this product! The scent is incredible and lasts forever. It's a soft scent and isn't overpowering. It can be worn year round.
Martha I.
Saint Louis, MO
Bath & Body Works PINK CHIFFON Bubble Bath uploaded by Martha I.
I like this body lotion, it is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. Their essences are pretty strong and the smell stays for a long time which is good. And you skin actually gets moisturized from it, so I would recommend this products.
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
Love this scent. It's very girly and feminine, just like the ultra-pink packaging. It's not one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works as there are a few others I usually go for over this, but I do really like this one. It smells great and the quality is fantastic.
Kaylee C.
I have had this product along with the perfume for two years and counting- it has lasted me so long! The lotion really keeps my hands and legs feeling smooth and moisturized, as well as smelling great all day!
Sydnee H.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Smells amazing and last a very long time. The bottle is large so lasts a long time!
Natalia S.
Love love love looooovvve this scent❤❤ even though change is good, I just can't seem to stay away from this specific scent😩😩 might be love

Looking for your answer?