BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Pink Chiffon note are mandarin orange, peach, pear and wild berries; middle notes are jasmine, tiare flower, apple blossom and water lily; base notes are musk, sandalwood, heliotrope, coconut, orchid and vanilla.

• Depending on my mood! I mainly use the mist because it is...4 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the body Spray? 3 Answers
  • does this smell similar to Velvet Sugar or Paris Amore?1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PINK CHIFFO Eau De Toilette
  • "When i recieved the Pink Chiffon travel size shower gel by influenster i went immediatley to BBW to purchase the set after using it in the shower once." in 30 reviews
  • "This is far my favorite scent pink chiffon just the name of it sounds delicious i just love the smell i own like 3 just in case i run out aww such a great smell" in 29 reviews
  • "This is my fav scent from bbw it smells like cotton candy n flowers from some exotic island its a happy yet sexy smell #pinkchiffioncandy" in 28 reviews
  • "i like this sent it smells amazing i have it in the shower wash and in the lotion I'm in love lol get it now at your local bath and body works " in 25 reviews
  • "I love this but the scent just still doesn't stay on for a long time, maybe a couple hours more than the mists but not much of a difference." in 21 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This company, this product and others like it, and this divine smell are jus a few of the reasons that I became a product “collector” and have well over 200 B&BW different products in my product closet, lol! That’s right...I have a closet for all of my fragrance goodies from Bath & Body Works. But enough of that...on to the review. This perfume is amazing and it’s one of the few that I feel can be worn at any time during the year, no matter the temp or season. This stuff SMELLS pink!! It’s sweet, deep, and well, it smells pink: vanilla sugar or icing, juicy peach, wild berries, orange, coconut, orchid, sandalwood, chiffon musk, sparkling red pear...I mean, C’MON!! You mix all that together and you get this thick, aromatic, vivid & bright pink smell. It just smells pink, lol, and it’s fabulous! It’s because of the deep ness of the vanilla, sandalwood, and musk that this is great for fall, the colder months and the Holidays. But it’s because of the berries, coconut, pear, orchid, and peach, that makes this a perfect match for the months when the flowers start to bloom and everything comes back to life. The perfume is potent, but in a great way. It’s fun, sexy, and sophisticated all at the same time, making this great to wear any place, at any time. You don’t need very much of this fragrance for it to take over your surroundings and stay put all day long. The scent changes throughout the day too: fruity & sweet at first and throughout the day it deepens, smelling super sexy. It’s perfect for layering with the body wash, then the Shea butter or lotion, and then a few spritz of the perfume. Overall, the smell is FAB, the bottle is lovely, and the price is affordable for the superior quality you get. I recons this for ALL women who want to change it up and feel pretty in pink 😘.
Alexus M.
Henderson
This perfume is sooo good!! Super SUPER girly!!’ Smells like flower but not overpowering at all. Personally I’m not a floral type person but can still pull this perfume off. I use to get this in the body sprays, and lotions and one day decided, “Why not try it?” In the perfume bottle. Good price compared to most perfumes too!
Kimberly D.
San Antonio, TX
I had this one in the body mist... I really liked it! The fragrance lasts a long time! It's one of those that Bath and Body Works tends to have in it rotation of scents that are seasonal...which sucks.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
The scent of this is amazing! It is lightweight that is sweet and pretty without being over powering. It lasts pretty much all day. I have the body spay it is affordable! I would definitely buy it again! I haven't yet because I have so many! I know the picture is not of the exact one but this is why I haven't bought another one and this is only half!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
El olor de Esto Es Increíble! Es ligero Que es dulce y bonita, el pecado Llegar a Ser abrumador.  TIENE UNA Duración de casi todo el dia.  Tengo el Cuerpo de esterilización es Asequible!  ¡Sin duda lo compraría de nuevo!  Tengo Porque todavía no tengo Tantos!  Se Que No Es la imagen de la exacta, Pero Esto Es Por Que No se Comprado Otro Y Esto Es Sólo La Mitad!
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
PINK CHIFFON is my absolute favorite scent at bath and body works. The lotions, body spray and perfume just smells amazing not too strong and lasts for hours and hours. I have gotten so many compliments. Out of all bath and body works this has been my go to for over a year.
Melissa V.
Nice overall scent! The Eau de Toilette's are great if you want the scent to last longer than a spray and be a stronger, more powerful smell. Eau de Toilettes are generally more expensive than the mists, but that's because you're getting a better quality of them
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
I love the smell of the pink chiffon scent at bath and body works. Bath and body works scents stay on a decent amount of time. The bottle is nice and gives it a classy look. I have repurchased this scent in different products as well.
Kaitlyn T.
Marion, NC
Not my favorite smell from bath and body works but it is very fun and flirty! Very affordable. Perfect for everyday where and normally have to spray two or three times for you to always be able to smell it.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
Would i buy this again? YES I WOULD. i believe i actually got this as a gift and omg i love it so much. i got like the whole set and used up the body so fast it smelled sooooo good! this is my favorite scent form the shop s far!!!!
Annika B.
Do you prefer the mist or the perfume of this scent?
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite Bath & Body Works fragrance?
Elayne A.
Metairie, LA
Does this smell good?
Rachel M.
Does anyone else agree that Bath & Body Works has cute packaging?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it more of a Summer scent or can you wear it year round??