MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PINK CHIFFO Eau De Toilette

Bath & Body Works® PINK CHIFFO Eau De Toilette

by Bath & Body Works

Pink Chiffon note are mandarin orange, peach, pear and wild berries; middle notes are jasmine, tiare flower, apple blossom and water lily; base notes are musk, sandalwood, heliotrope, coconut, orchid and vanilla.

[product:bath-&-body-works-pink-chiffo-eau-de-toilette] What best describes how this smells?
does the perfume smell like the body spray?
How long does this perfume last? Can i go the whole day and still smell as fresh as i did when i first sprayed it from the morning till evening ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PINK CHIFFO Eau De Toilette!
Product Highlights
When i recieved the Pink Chiffon travel size shower gel by influenster i went immediatley to BBW to purchase the set after using it in the shower once.in reviews
This is far my favorite scent pink chiffon just the name of it sounds delicious i just love the smell i own like 3 just in case i run out aww such a great smellin reviews
This is my fav scent from bbw it smells like cotton candy n flowers from some exotic island its a happy yet sexy smell #pinkchiffioncandyin reviews
i like this sent it smells amazing i have it in the shower wash and in the lotion I'm in love lol get it now at your local bath and body works in reviews
I love this but the scent just still doesn't stay on for a long time, maybe a couple hours more than the mists but not much of a difference.in reviews
Margarita S.
West Palm Beach
Bath & Body Works® PINK CHIFFO Eau De Toilette uploaded by Margarita S.
Everything is prettier in PINK ❤️ the vanilla and pink petals this flirty perfume gives off is so DELICIOUS! This is my go to perfume for any occasion. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it smells just buy it and you'll never go without it again TRUST ME. Flirtatious is an understatement. The first time I bought it my boyfriend was in the Nike store and I was in Bath and body works and I sprayed this all over me but ended up buying something else. Then as we met up he asked what is that delicious smell and I screamed its me hold on and I ran back to the store and bought it. So yes it's definitely a boy snatcher lol.
Jenna N.
Riverside, CA
Bath & Body Works® PINK CHIFFO Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jenna N.
This is one of my go-to fragrances from Bath and Body Works. I always have it in stock at my house. It smells so amazing and clean. The only thing that sucks is that you can't buy it in store since it is a retired fragrance. Bring it back please! I would definitely recommend smells amazing
Sorsha R.
Spindale, NC
I’ve had this years ago and I’m glad it peeped it’s way back. Pink chiffon is for the girl who wants to smell sweet and have people guessing who it is smelling like that. I used a tad bit of the lotion instantly i got “that smells good” I’ve loved pink chiffon for years always will.
Yvette ɢ.
Athens , GA
Bath & Body Works® PINK CHIFFO Eau De Toilette uploaded by Yvette ɢ.
I LOVE this stuff so much, and like every good thing bath and body works discontinues it. So, I bought up four bottles, I highly recommend this stuff to anyone. It smells very sweet, and stays with you all day. [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-pink-chiffon-fine-fragrance-mist]
Jocelyn G.
Naugatuck, CT
This is my go to scent for spring! It's not overwhelming, but it lasts a while. Every time I walk by someone they always ask what I'm wearing!
Lauren D.
Broken Arrow, OK
Pink chiffon should be the scent that brings you back to 6 years old on your way to ballet class and dreaming of being a princess.
Claira D.
De Soto, MO
love this perfume but I like the body spray more. I would give this a 6 out of 10 because I can't really smell this a whole lot but the body spray is better! the body spray reminded me of my middle school years 🤣
Heather H.
If I could, I would rate this with as many pluses (A++++++++++) as possible! Hands down my favorite scent! I have about the whole pink chiffon collection and I'm still in love with it, but more, even from day one!
Ileana F.
Me encanta este perfume es otra cosa muy rico y el empaque esta super lindo muy economico siempre compro de esta marca las fragancias son dibinas y a un buen presio
Coral F.
Reading, PA
This body spray smells so good and it’s not to strong. All of the dents here are a super good price. You do get a lot of product for the bucks. I think this is a good sent for all people younger and mature. Try this one out of you haven’t. Also they have one in the plastic bottles as well that’s cheaper and smaller so you can try it out before you buy the larger one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...