BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

An airy blend of peony, natural apple oil & vanilla sandalwood in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

Would you buy for a teen?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Jenny L.
San Jose, CA
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Jenny L.
One of my favorite Bath & Body Work' moisturizing lotion 💖 Perfect Peony smells wonderful and helps keeps my skin smelling great and moisturizes throughout the day 🌤🌃 I mostly apply it after bath/shower 🛁 🚿
Erica  W.
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Erica  W.
Love how soft and smooth this makes my skin feel, you can honestly feel the Shea butter. The scent is sooo sweet and decadent, lots of florals. I would buy this again 100% this scent is definitely one of my new favorites at bath and body works!!
Holly H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Holly H.
This lotion feels very rich and luxurious when I apply it to my skin. The scent is really nice. Lately I personally have been more I interested in more natural ingredients. I question some of the ingredients especially the preservatives. At the end of the day I have to pick my battles because everything has some ingredients that are questionable. So I try to be mind full what I use without being overly paranoid. Overall it looks and feels great 👍
Autumn R.
Moncks corner
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Autumn R.
I’m not usually a fan of scented body lotions, just as an opposition to putting fragranced products directly on my skin, but it being B&BW they’re known for their scents and they haven’t make me break out or get flaky so I’m confident when I say this is that good stuff. However, if you’re looking to moisturize you’re entire body (legs, arms, face) you’re better off going scentless or you’ll smell TOO good TOO strongly. The smell is AMAZING, though, and I def recommend.
Ava S.
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Ava S.
I love this lotion it smells soo good and it makes my body so moisturize for days if you like floral scent this is the one for you the lotion is super thick so that’s a plus and the scent last long i would definitely recommend it your looking for a good lotion [product:bath-&-body-works-perfect-peony-ultra-shea-body-cream]
Sese R.
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Sese R.
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Sese R.
I really like the scent and the moisturizer works great at first, but it doesn't last 24 hours...it barely lasts half the workday. I sit in an office all day and by mid-morning, I'm ashy and need to reapply. So I can maybe say, 3-3.5 hours...def not 24. But, I would buy again (on sale) because I LOVE the scent. $14.50 is kind of a lot for a cream that doesn't last long...
Jennifer L.
Allison Park, PA
Bath & Body Works Perfect Peony Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Jennifer L.
Love the smell of this, beautiful floral sent without being to perfume. Keeps your skin smooth and hydrated. Not runny like some lotions.
Tammy S.
Smells incredibly good just like the body spray. The body cream is thick and creamy like you would expect from a bath and body works body cream. Smells incredibly good.
Sanam K.
This body cream is decadent. It’s feels like a luxury cream melting on your skin as you rub it in. My go to product in body creams since 2004 to current.
Kaya S.
Tomah, WI
I love bath and body works ultra shea body creams. They feel sooo good on your skin. This one smells amazing. It’s a really sweet but not overwhelming smell. This really hydrates your skin, and helps with dryness. It leaves my legs so soft!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...