Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PERFECT BEACH DAY Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works® PERFECT BEACH DAY Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

A refreshingly fruity mix of watery melon, coconut & sparkling bergamot

Overview

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap with Coconut Oil delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Did this foam a lot for you because I didn't see many foaming?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PERFECT BEACH DAY Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works® PERFECT BEACH DAY Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Shannon M.
Recently picked up a bunch of foaming hand soaps at the semi annual sale, I have never really used b&bw hand soaps but I'm definitely loving them! All the different scents are so fun, there is something for every season and all the weeks in between. My family is really liking them and the smells, I've noticed a lot more hand washing since I got them!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,059 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PERFECT BEACH DAY Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Jessica R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the perfect foam hand wash and smells delicious! I don't find it to be to over drying but I only use it once or twice a day.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Always loved the Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps from my very first try. This scent is absolutely wonderful, and should be a staple in the Summer. Love the feel of the soap, live the smell, and hands get nice and clean.
Kelsey B.
The most amazing smelling soap. It's weird but I consistently want to wash my hands more frequently so I can smell it haha
Nury K.
Lewisville, TX
Smells amazing! Everyone who uses this hand soap at my place always asks me where I got the soap from. Best one I've gotten so far from bath and body works.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
This is the best scent out there! Seriously reminds you of summer and a day on the beach! I like the foam but I like the beaded version of this soap better just because I feel like I'm more clean when I use it. You can get these so cheap during their semi-annual sale!!
Man Wing C.
Erie, PA
Moisturizing. It feels like you are using a light weight, watery moisturizer after you use it. It smells really good, a little sweet, not sure beach should smell that way, but overall very good scent. It leaves your hands super soft.
Melissa E.
Smells amazing.... Reminds me of the beach.... Leaves your hands feelings soft. Love it!
Alyssa C.
Riverside, RI
I am an avid bath and body foaming soap user, and I generally enjoy all the scents I purchase. But THIS one?? Beyond amazing!! It smells so good without being overpowering. The first few times I used it, I would get my car and think to myself that something in the car smelled delicious, then I realized it was my hands! If you don't have it, go buy it right now!