BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I'd never seen this is stores before, but friends got it for me after they came back from a trip. The scent is very nice and subtly sweet. Not as much almond as I would like coming from a product named almond, but it still smells great and I use it here and there.
Chelsea M.
Macon, GA
Love how light and refreshing this fragrance is lasts all day long without having to keep reapplying
Yulianny G.
 have used this mist for more than a week now and have loved this from the first day itself.  It has a lovely fruity scent. Personally, I felt that it smells more of vanilla than peaches, but I still love it nonetheless. The peach notes are milder according to me. It makes me feel fresh and makes me feel like I have stepped into a garden full of sweet-smelling fruits. The best part is that the fragrance lasts for a long time. .Another good thing about this mist is that it doesn’t stain. I had sprayed it directly on my clothes once and there were absolutely no stains on my clothes later.  Coming to the packaging, the bottle looks cute with peaches and leaves drawn all over it and the name of the mist written across an orange band near the top of the bottle. At the back of the band, the brand name is printed in a beautiful golden colour.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
amo sus olores espacial este porque me deja olorosa todo el dia su aroma suave y perdura un monton amo esta aroma