• Is this apart of the new summer collections? 1 Answers
Jessica G.
I love this stuff. Has a pretty strong fruity smell at first, I don't really pickup too much peach.. but once it drys down it has a nice nutty honey smell which is warm and comforting but still yet perfect for spring or summer. must try
Kayla G.
Powell, OH
I love their body creams, very smooth. Not greasy. I put it on my feet and walk around without socks/shoes and I don't worry about that weird feeling of everything sticking to my feet. This fragrance is one of my favorites; its light but girly!
Jenna H.
I always keep this lotion in my backpack while I'm traveling. I purchased it from the store sale, and it smells just like peaches and almonds. It is not too perfume-y, and smells very realistic. It's a great scent, and helps my dry skin.
Gloria O.
I use this every day all over my body after i shower. Its definitely helping my stretch marks and smells delightful! I got this on sale for $3 and i am very satisfied !
Hayley V.
This product has pros and cons that are even. Personally I love the original bath and body works lotion so I gave this one a try. I found that it's very thick and takes a long time to dry. However it leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Honestly I'm on the fence about repurchasing it just because it takes such a long time to dry and I have no patience.
Debby G.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath and body works is know for their great quality and affordable prices. Sometimes they tend to mix smells that don't go together so much, but this peach and honey is absolutely perfect. Sweet but it won't make you dizzy, it's smooth and gentle to your skin. I love it.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
Obsessed with this scent. I bought it at my local Bath and Body Works store. It was being discontinued and was on a nice discount. I'm sad they no longer make it, so I use mine sparingly. This body cream is thick and moisturizing. They have a thinner lotion that's just as nice and comes in a nice pump.
Dinah G.
There is never a night that I do not slather this cream all over my body after my bath. The scent is AMAZING and so long lasting. I love the tube that it comes in because it's small enough to fit in my drawer but not to small that I lose it. I highly recommend this lotion to any one who loves the almond scent.
emily a.
Lasts over 3 weeks.leaves skin feeling fresh and soft.The scent is amazing lasts quite a bit.Better than VS in my opinion.I would recommend this to friends all the time and would use it again myself. five out of five in my book. Couldn't of asked for better.
Katie C.
Kimberly, WI
This is one of my all time favorite Bath & Body Works products! I love the scent of this body cream, as it smells both sweet and fresh. I love using this product after showering because it makes your skin super soft. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Lydia F.
Is this apart of the new summer collections?