Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY WALLFLOWERS

Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Omg the Bath and Body Works Peach Bellini wallflower fragrant smells great! It's a must buy!!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
This smell is so fruity, i literally buy the wall flowers and soap because it smells so good. These are not overpowering but fill up the whole room. They last awhile and are worth every penny. Highly recommend this scent!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this scent berybfruit but refreshing it filled my hallways . These are my favorite thing to use as a scent since the last about a month and one is enough for a room or long hall.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is one of my favorite scents for summer! It is really fresh and fruity without being overpowering. The two pack is nice so I can have the same fragrance for a long time or have continuity in my home.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Wallflowers are a complete game changer. Everyone who walks into my house always asks if I've shampooed my carpets because smell will travel all through the house with just this one little wallflower.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
I love the wallflowers. They keep my home smelling great and it's the fragrances I love, not the over the top fake smells you get at the big box store. A little more than those other brands, but definitely worth it.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Bought this on a whim at Bath & Body Works during a sale.. very happy with this scent. Overly sweet smells give me a headache, but this is light and more fruity.
Frankie S.
Frankie S.
Vass, NC
I work at Bath &a Body works and I love our wallflowers and candles more than our body care. I love the Peach Bellini smell
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Celina, OH
Awesome scent! I wish these were cheaper though. Sometimes the warmers stop working after a month.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Bloomington, IN
Not a fan of this in a wall flower. I put it in my bathroom and can't smell anything from it. I use the candle all the time and can smell that so I decided to get it in a wall flower and it just wasn't the same. I dont recommend getting this scent you seriously cannot smell it not even when you first put it in. I use it in my small bathroom and normally we can smell everything we put in the wallflower since the room is so small but the Peach Bellini sucked.