Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance:

A delicious twist of juicy peach, white apricot & fresh mango

Is this product good for sensitive skin?
What is the best scent?
What the scent like on this?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
Product Highlights
Their soaps also seem to last a long time, as compared to cheaper grocery store brands.in reviews
OMG you can never go wrong with bath and body works moisturizing hand soap.in reviews
I would definitely recommend this product!in reviews
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Angelina R.
This hand wash smells amazing!! All of bath and body works’s hand washes are very good at cleaning, and the scent lasts so long on my hands. The price is pretty good since it lasts a long time. Would recommend!
Jeanie P.
Clinton, TN
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Jeanie P.
I Love Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps. I prefer them as they don’t drip on your sink/counters and make a mess. I Love to try all the new scents and to keep my favorites on hand as well. I find that when I keep these out people wash their hands more which is always a good thing. Highly recommend.
Lauren D.
Denham Spgs, LA
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Lauren D.
I love this brand and this soap. It smells just like peaches. It doesn’t dry out my hands. I wash my hands a lot. The only downfall is it’s pricey for foam soap.
Raquel L.
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Raquel L.
I purchased a bunch of different scented foaming hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. The scents are so good for all rooms and the foam is great.I use these foaming hand soaps in my bathrooms and kitchen.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love all bath and body hand soaps to begin with, but peach Bellini is amazing. The smell is fresh, crisp and not very over powering. I would highly recommend them all but definitely you will want to try the Peach Bellini. You will not be disappointed that's for sure.
Mariah P.
Spanaway, WA
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Mariah P.
I buy bath and body soaps religiously and always have 10-15 on hand so I can switch the scents around. Little tip: wait for the sales to stock up on goodies and buy the 5 packs 😏
Alicia H.
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Alicia H.
Got the pearly sparkle collection added to my bathroom and it's so cute and eye catching and radiant!!! Also smells delightful !!
Verenice L.
Las Vegas, NV
This hand soap is my favorite, I like that my hands feel very soft, clean and the best thing is the smell of these soaps, I put this soap in every bathroom in my house and in the kitchen, I highly recommend it!
Lotte T.
Smells amazing, it makes my hands feel really clean. I like the bottle it comes in, it has good packaging anf is easy to use.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
I love bath and body works hand sanitizers and soaps. Tgey smell amazing and also clean very well. Always use them! So good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...