Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance:

A delicious twist of juicy peach, white apricot & fresh mango

How does this product smell ?
Is the peach fragrance over powering?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Their soaps also seem to last a long time, as compared to cheaper grocery store brands.in 1 review
OMG you can never go wrong with bath and body works moisturizing hand soap.in 1 review
I would definitely recommend this product!in 1 review
7 days agoPawtucket
I love every single foaming hand soap scent that Bath and Body carries. You can get them on sale for $3 each and store them up! I always have at least 10 on backup under the sink. Everyone that washes their hands at my house raves about how good my hand soaps always smell. It never dries out my skin and I was my hands a lot. I mean ALOT. When you have a toddler it feels like you are always changing diapers and washing your hands!
3 days agoNew Brunswick, NJ
Los jabones para manos de B&BW son lo mejor!!! Fácil de usar, cuando tienes niños pequeños es esencial tener un buen jabón que no vaya a dejar residuos en el lavamanos (odio eso) esté al ser en espuma es mucho más fácil para los niños, el olor es delicioso (de todos sus productos) y en mi caso me dura muchísimo tiempo. Aprovecho cuando está en 3 dólares y compro para todo un año!
21 hours agoSaint Paul, MN
Love their foaming hand soaps. All of them. It lathers on so smooth and so soft. It smells amazing even after washing and drying. Scent stays on well. Only downside is that the pump pumps put so much soap i feel its a waste at time. So dont put too much pressure on pump. U get a good amount even with a little pressure
2 months agoOak Vale, MS
I received this product as a Christmas gift and I’ve just recently began using it. I love the way it smells and I like the way it makes my hands feel. I’ve seen it in stores and it’s usually on sale. I’d probably buy it again once the current one runs out because my house guests love it .
a month ago
Purchased at: Macy's
The peach sent in this is amazing I love it so much it smells so delicious like I almost wanna eat it I use this every single day and the foaming is what makes it like 10 times better it’s just a life changer and I’m always gonna buy the scent from Bath and Bodyworks
2 months ago
This is the only soap we use in our house. The foaming soaps are so soft on your hands and have a great smell. None of the smells are too overpowering. They almost always have a sale on these soaps which makes them great for their value. I will always use these soaps
8 days agoJohnson City
This hand soap smells amazing. I love the way that it foams up and makes cleaning your hands pretty fast. It does a great job cleaning your hands. I have these throughout my house at times and I get compliments on them. I would buy it again.
a month agobridgeport
Love their foaming hand soaps. They are all we use. They don’t dry your skin out and leave a great scent on your skin that lasts for a long time. They usually run sales and deals on these so the price is very reasonable. Recommend to anyone.
a month agoSumrall , MS
This is my favorite hand soap, when bath and body works have their sales I go stock up! I wash my hands many times a day and this soap does not dry my hands out at all. I love the smell and I will never use another brand of hand soap again.
4 days agoFort Wayne , IN
I loveeee the foaming hand soap. I have one in all my bathrooms and have a whole closet full of scents. It feels great and you really can’t beat bath and body works scents. Plus you can get great deals if you wait for the right time to shop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...