BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance:

A delicious twist of juicy peach, white apricot & fresh mango

• Do these hand soaps have a strong smell too them? I would...6 Answers
  • What smell should they come up with next? I'm thinking cu...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost?1 Answers
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "Their soaps also seem to last a long time, as compared to cheaper grocery store brands." in 1 review
  • "OMG you can never go wrong with bath and body works moisturizing hand soap." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Alena D.
Winter Park
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I love the fruit scents that truly smell like the fruit. I have one in every bathroom, whenever someone uses the soap, they also comment on the soap. I would recommend buying this product during sales cause it can get expensive quickly without you noticing.
Minah H.
I love Bath and Body Works hand soaps, especially the foaming ones. The Peach Bellini scent is great! Not too overpowering, and gentle on your hands. It can be pricey but Bath and Body Works has a lot of sales where you can snag a few great scents.
Kyla Marisse S.
Buena Park, CA
Has to be the best foaming hand soap out there! I haven't smelled anything as gorgeous as this. Plus it leaves a nice fragrance on your hands in case you were working on food that would leave a bad smell. Overall, completely satisfied.
Valerie R.
Springfield
Love everything about this! The scent the foaming Cleanser, I have one in the kitchen, and each of the batch rooms and its purchased them on sale so completely affordable and reasonably priced! I would recommend for sure!
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
for all my home scents, I go to B&BW. I love their antibacterial soaps because you can tell they really clean your hands, but they don’t leave them dry like most antibacterial soaps. And I love the unique range of scents ❤️ though this one is one of my all time favorite summer scents !
Abbie Q.
I love the smell of all the different hand soaps, and the foam ones are kinda fun to use. My favorite though is the ones with the little beads in them, they make my hands feel really soft afterwards too
Breanna C.
I would this soap with a passion. It smells amazing, another pro is is not sticky the foaming part of the soap is great. And it very effective because the smells stays with you. And is affordable but i would  def recommend it! It is amazing soap.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I’m so crazy over this smell of hand soap. It smells exactly like peaches ahh it’s refreshing and keeps the smell for a while. The lather is great, hands feel soft after using it, and doesn’t smell over powering.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City , CA
Best hand foam soap. The fragrance on this one is so fresh and enchanting. I ran out of this one so. Ugh because everyone loves using this one. It's easier to use because it turns into foam already and it's easy for my toddler to use since he's learning how to wash his own hands. Will prevent from leaving soap on the hands.
Baigalaa O.
Walnut Creek
I like foaming soaps better than the gel ones.
My daughter loves these soaps since she cant really use the gel ones. They’re harder to make bubbles but she likes these ones.
Laura B.
Springfield, IL
Am I the only one who wishes they would make an entire body care line of this scent?! Like lotion, body cream, shower gel, fragrance mist, etc? I got the 'Jingle Bellini' body care during the Semi-Annual Sale after Christmas, just because it's the closest to 'Peach Bellini,' but it's just not that same! This is, by far, one of my favorite scents Bath & Body Works offers!
Asra H.
Brookfield , WI
Does this soap dry out skin? I don't like how the anti-bac ones are super drying but I love this scent!
Leah H.
Do these hand soaps have a strong smell too them? I would love this x
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product smell good?
Breana E.
I am allergic to hand soap and I'm trying to find something thAt doesn't leave a rash. Is this soap good for sensitive skin?