Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance:

A delicious twist of juicy peach, white apricot & fresh mango

How does it smell? Any recommendations?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
What is the best scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
Product Highlights
Their soaps also seem to last a long time, as compared to cheaper grocery store brands.in reviews
OMG you can never go wrong with bath and body works moisturizing hand soap.in reviews
I would definitely recommend this product!in reviews
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Stasha C.
It didn’t have this scent for a review option but this is definitely my go-to hand soap. Bath & Body Works hand soaps are gentle and keep my hands soft instead of rough and dry like other brands I’ve used. I would recommend.
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,718 reviews
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by DINA H.
This hand wash smells so nice. It is thick and creamy. It lathers up nicely and leaves hands feeling soft and clean. The peach smells like fresh peaches. I got this from bath and body for $7.50. Not too shabby. I would recommend it.
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Angelina R.
This hand wash smells amazing!! All of bath and body works’s hand washes are very good at cleaning, and the scent lasts so long on my hands. The price is pretty good since it lasts a long time. Would recommend!
Jeanie  P.
Clinton, TN
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Jeanie  P.
I Love Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps. I prefer them as they don’t drip on your sink/counters and make a mess. I Love to try all the new scents and to keep my favorites on hand as well. I find that when I keep these out people wash their hands more which is always a good thing. Highly recommend.
Lauren D.
Denham Spgs, LA
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Lauren D.
I love this brand and this soap. It smells just like peaches. It doesn’t dry out my hands. I wash my hands a lot. The only downfall is it’s pricey for foam soap.
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Megan  K.
I meannnnnnn is it really any wonder how this is the #1 hand soap on Influenster? It LITERALLY smells like a Bellini tastes. I use this scent all year long because it’s so calming and refreshing.
Raquel  L.
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Raquel  L.
I purchased a bunch of different scented foaming hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. The scents are so good for all rooms and the foam is great.I use these foaming hand soaps in my bathrooms and kitchen.
Hailey W.
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Hailey W.
Smells amazing! My hands feel so clean and not dried out after using this soap. I don’t normally spend the $7.50 on it unless there is a sale. I enjoy treating myself when I can.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love all bath and body hand soaps to begin with, but peach Bellini is amazing. The smell is fresh, crisp and not very over powering. I would highly recommend them all but definitely you will want to try the Peach Bellini. You will not be disappointed that's for sure.
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Layan A.
I love these foaming hand soaps from Bath & Body Works - they are my all time favorite! I recommend buying them in bulk when they are doing a sale. I have tried many of the scents and love them all. Also I prefer the foaming soaps more than the regular ones!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...