Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Genedra T.Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ashes C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin.

Kimmy 🌻.
I recently purchased this and I was not dissatisfied! I always spray it around in my room and everytime somebody walks in they immediately mention how great it smells 💛💛
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I absolutely love the Peach Bellini in the body care!! It smells so good!! I am a peach lover and this is just a must have item!! I have this fragrance mist on right now actually!! I got it on clearance for 75% off at the Bath and Body Works Outlet store in the mall. I would definitely recommend this brand and product!! See if you can catch a great deal!!
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
The most amazing bubbly peach scent that I have ever smelled. My boyfriend and I keep this scent stocked in the fragrance, body wash, hand soaps, sanitizer and 3 wick candles. Perfect all year scent!
Brianda M.
Los Indios, TX
This is my favorite scent! I have basically all products in the scent and repurchase as often as needed. It's the perfect everyday scent for me! I also love that Bath and Body Works offers coupons frequently!
Maria C.
This mist is my absolute favorite scent from B&BB.It is super gentle and discreet, no over powering scent. I use it all the time and mine is almost gone! pros- It's super yummy smelling and especially for the summer, its lightweight and never over powering. Cons- it tends to be seasonal so it can be hard to get a hold of at times.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I've had one of these for years. I bought it first probably close to ten years ago as a glitter mist (remember those?) in special Christmas/New Years Eve packaging, and I'm still in love with it. The scent isn't overpowering, and while it's not as sweet as other peach scents B&BB has put out since, it hits a nice note of sweet but not too much.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely love this product. This product smells delicious. It has a sweet and peachy smell! The product does seem to last a long time but to last longer add Vaseline to the areas you intend to apply it! This scent has gorgeous packaging, and is a pretty color. I also but the shimmer mist! Both are awesome!!!!
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
This is my FAVORITE bath and body works scent! I have peach bellini in the fragrance mist, the big candle, the little candle, the lotion, the wallflower, AND the shower gel. This smell never gets old for me it just smells so amazing and so refreshing. It's strong but not overpowering unless you drowned yourself in it like I do.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
It smells amazing; however, the sent does not linger too long which i understand because it's not a perfume but mist. so if you are not a big fan of strong scents and love fruity scents, definitely go for it but if not, you can save your money and find something else.
Jordan W.
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works! It smells fruity, but not too fruity! Good value for how long they actually last! Best to buy at their semi annual sales to get it for extra cheap! I highly recommend this product!