Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Angelique N.
Orlando , FL
Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Angelique N.
Now I usually love everything peach, but after trying this for awhile, it's not a scent I'd want to wear on a normal basis. Maybe for the summertime this scent would work well for the vibe, but when I go to work or go out with friends, peach isn't the first scent I grab. I feel like I have to constantly respray it to keep the scent on me, it starts out strong, but seems to fade quickly.
Genedra T.
Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Genedra T.
This smells very good. They captured the essence of the peach very well. Perfect summer daytime scent.
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
I love the peach scent, but it's better as a candle or soap. I have the fragrance mist, candle, and hand soap. The soap lasts so long on my hands, even longer than the fragrance mist. I wouldn't wear it as a fragrance because it kind of has an artificial smell to it.
aubrey P.
this is one of my favorite go to summer sprays. smells so delicious and fruity. i always find it hard to choose from this one or the bath & body works mad about you gift set - all new daily trio (full-sizes). they both smell good and perfect for the summer. i most likely like to use the peach in the mornings and switch to the mad about you at night.
Maria C.
This mist is my absolute favorite scent from B&BB.It is super gentle and discreet, no over powering scent. I use it all the time and mine is almost gone! pros- It's super yummy smelling and especially for the summer, its lightweight and never over powering. Cons- it tends to be seasonal so it can be hard to get a hold of at times.
Frances H.
Clearwater, KS
Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Frances H.
I bought this to compliment the  Bath and Body Works Ultra Shea Cream Peach Bellini 8 Ounce Full Size . The bottle is cute and inviting with a peach on it. The smell is very much like a peach. My only issue, is that I have to constantly reapply to smell the peach. It seems to go away after a while. I have quite a few bottles of the stuff because I bought them on sale. But, I do not think they will get used too much.
Jesseca H.
This stuff is amazing and lasts! I have had it since April and have already used 1/4 of the product using every day. That's awesome. It is perfectly comparable to Peach and I plan to buy more of this. I stopped using my Cucumber Melon because I love this Peach scent more! I highly recommend these products. I even have their hand lotion and body cream also paired with the Peach Sparkle body spray!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
If you love peaches this light and fruity body mist will sweep you of your feet! It smells like fresh juicy peaches without being too overbearing. This fragrance is perfect for summer months and it is one of my favorite signature scents from BBW!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
1,050 reviews
I absolutely love the Peach Bellini in the body care!! It smells so good!! I am a peach lover and this is just a must have item!! I have this fragrance mist on right now actually!! I got it on clearance for 75% off at the Bath and Body Works Outlet store in the mall. I would definitely recommend this brand and product!! See if you can catch a great deal!!
Iris B.
I've had one of these for years. I bought it first probably close to ten years ago as a glitter mist (remember those?) in special Christmas/New Years Eve packaging, and I'm still in love with it. The scent isn't overpowering, and while it's not as sweet as other peach scents B&BB has put out since, it hits a nice note of sweet but not too much.

Looking for your answer?