BY BATH & BODY WORKS #84 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

FRAGRANCE
A delicious twist of juicy peach, white apricot & fresh mango

OVERVIEW
Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Lauren E.
South Orange
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. Not only does it smell divine and feel nice because the foam is great, but my hands really feel clean afterwards. And, the cleanliness doesn't feel like I destroyed my hands to get there. Instead, my hands feel lovingly refreshed after I wash them. 10/10.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PEACH BELLINI Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Brittany H.
This soap smells so good! My mom and I love this smell! It's one of our favorite scents! Whenever the soaps are on sale, we always buy 3 or 4 bottles of this soap.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is a very delightful hand soap. First of all, the smell is wonderful. It is a very fruity scent, but not too overpowering. It smells fresh, and doesn't last too long on my hands where people are smelling peaches all day. That is a good thing in my mind. I like the exfoliating beads, but I don't know about how much of a benefit that they provide as I feel like washing your hands does not provide enough time or amount of the product to really make a difference in how your skin feels. The pump works well as well.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I love this Peach Bellini Deep Cleansing Hand Soap because it has little cleansing beads that help get dirt or anything off of your hands. I hear they are discontinuing these Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps, so get them while you can!! I really enjoy this scent of peach!! I would recommend this brand and product!! I love BBW!!
Alyssa F.
One of my absolute favorite scents! I first tried in the candle than bought this soap I love how effective it is and scrubs away. Leaves a soft smooth feeling once yours hands are washed and clean, and of course I’d buy this again!
Minga M.
Compton, CA
love these hand soaps not only do they smell amazing but they're gentle on my hands.. and my family loves them too Bath & Body Works® PEACH BELLINI Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Mariah C.
Swansea, IL
Smells amazing. Just like peaches. It's a foam soap. I believe they have the liquid as well. They have a sale all the time. I think I bought mine for $2 each during a sale. It comes in a candle as well.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
This hand soap is really nice. I often find that peach scents can have a musty or funky after smell, but this is very sugary and sweet and distinctly peachy! The soap comes out as a foamy lather which means you don't have to scrub too much, and it just feels that little bit more luxurious. I haven't noticed any adverse drying effects from this soap and it leaves my hands nicely scented.
Mayra A.
Glendale, AZ
ABSOLUTELY LOVE this scent! Perfect for year round and works very well. It's super easy to apply because of the foam pump and Leaves hands lightly scented. Soft and super clean. Definitely one of my favorites and will continue to buy and stay stocked up !

back