Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance

Succulent White Peach, Sparkling Prosecco, Sweet Orange

Overview

Thirsty for your favorite fruity fragrance? Drink it up with the Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Topped with a decorative lid, it's made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils & an exclusive blend of soy-based wax & wicks that won't burn out. Like all of our candles, it melts consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours & measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!
1. Don't touch your candle while hot.

2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.

3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!

4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Is the scent strong and does it last?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Belmont, MI
Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Haley B.
This was sent to me as a gift for my birthday. It smells so yummy and delicious! If you light it for maybe an hour the smell will continue to linger for days! I absolutely love the true peach smell. It seems to be lasting quite a while which is nice. I recommend this scent!
Boaz, AL
Fantastic candle! Smells great and one of my favorite candles. This candle burns slowly and makes the entire room smell amazing. It's not an overpowering candle, but leaves and amazing smell even after you blow it out. The packaging is super cute.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,775 reviews
This candle smells so good. It’s one of my new favorites and I usually light it in either my kitchen or bedroom. The candle itself is beautiful. I would recommend
I haven't try this candle yet but I would like to know how long it last, what mood will it set for me as I read in my quiet time and how fruity it smell. Update I did smell this at #BathandBodyWorks it's lovely it has a fruity smell yes it medium strong sweet to. It cost $ 24.50.
This review is biased because I am a peach lover. Any peach candle I have had and use frequently. I buy this one quite often. It’s not specifically seasonal it’s an any time scent and it’s great. Not too strong and not too soft. It’s light and fruity. Great scent!
Bridgeton, NJ
I absolutely love the smell of this candle - it's my favorite one! Additionally, the 3-wick candles put off much more fragrance than the single-wick ones. I usually wait for a sale before I purchase these candles as they are fairly expensive.
Detroit, MI
I love this candle so much!!! It has such a clean and summery smell to it!! I feel like you will fall in love with the smell right away! It’s very affordable it’s only $25 which is a good price range for a full sized candle.
Lakewood, CA
My favorite summer candle, sweet peachy smell great and the scent isn't strong but that's a good thing because I don't like an overpowering scent. I love love love this one as well second fave hands down.
Shreveport , LA
Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Destiny W.
Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Destiny W.
I love the smell of bath and body works candles. I like their long lasting smell that flows all through out the house no matter where it’s lit. They are pretty affordable there is always a coupon for many of their products. If you haven’t I do recommend getting a few and lighting them up.
Butler, NJ
Bath & Body Works PEACH BELLINI 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Erin M.
I love the scent of this candle. It is a sweet and fruity. The scent has great throw that lasts and lasts for many hours after you have extinguished the candle. I also love that the candle doesn't just burn down the center like many other 3 wick candles on the market.