Bath & Body Works Paris Pink Champagne Tulips Ultra Shea Hand Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Paris Pink Champagne Tulips Ultra Shea Hand Cream!
Alexis T.
It's a soft sweet smell with shea butter definitely leaves me feeling smooth and moisturized not greasy not to over powering I like to wear it to work.
Mariah R.
Smyrna, DE
Loveeee this i use it when i have it dont have any right now but i love the scent n the bottle n just love
Devin G.
Howell, NJ
One of my absolute favorite scents! This cream is extremely hydrating and leaves me with baby soft skin. I wish that my local store had this back in stock because I would definitely stock up. So fresh and pleasant!
Dinorah A.
Miami
Súper humectante y con un olor increíble .El precio es bueno y obtienes una gran cantidad de producto. No le cambiaría nada y lo recomendaría a otras personas . Lo compraría de nuevo

Looking for your answer?