Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashBath & Body Works

by Bath & Body Works

Paris for Men is a refined blend of cedarwood, orange zest and a hint of musk. You receive TWO (2) Bottles of Paris for Men 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash (10 oz each) -- $25 Retail Value! A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men. Discontinued product - available only while limited supplies last.

You receive TWO (2) Bottles of Paris for Men 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash (10 oz each) -- $25 Retail Value!; Paris for Men is a refined blend of cedarwood, orange zest and a hint of musk.; Fast-rinsing formula works on skin & hair for our most convenient way to clean.; Vitamin E and Aloe Vera combine with Shea Butter to nourish skin, while a rich lather delivers an all-over fresh fragrance experience.; A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men. Discontinued product - available only while limited supplies last.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Paris for Men Hair and Body Wash -- Pair of TWO (2) Paris Shower Gels (10 ounces each)!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Bath & Body Works Paris for Men Hair and Body Wash -- Pair of TWO (2) Paris Shower Gels (10 ounces each) uploaded by Laura E.
Bought this for my husband and he loves the smell. It has a manly scent that reminds me of outdoors and pine trees. It's a 2 in 1 but my husband just uses it as a body wash. It lathers well and it leaves a subtle light scent on the skin. I would buy this again for him and would recommend it for anyone that likes an outdoorsy scent.
Kimberly J.
Franklinton, LA
Bath & Body Works Paris for Men Hair and Body Wash -- Pair of TWO (2) Paris Shower Gels (10 ounces each) uploaded by Kimberly J.
This is a really good smelling body wash for a man! I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend and I can’t wait for him to use it! It smells so good! I got it during the semi annual sale!
Christa M.
My husband uses this body wash/shower gel and he loves it. I love how it smells too. It is thick and not thin and water down like a lot of other products.
Amber F.
Chambersburg, PA
My absolute favorite scent for my boyfriend It smells so good and leaves his skin smelling amazing after every shower . The smell last all day and the price is great especially if you do the buy 3 get 2 free deal!!
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Bath & Body Works Paris for Men Hair and Body Wash -- Pair of TWO (2) Paris Shower Gels (10 ounces each) uploaded by Ramonita R.
My husband when with me the other day to Bath and body Works. So he saw this Paris body wash for men. And he told I'm going to buy it to try it out. And he told me that it smells very good, and leaves his skin nice and smooth.
Laura O.
1,414 reviews
My boyfriend enjoyed using this as a body wash. He didn't like using this specifically for his hair but he did enjoy the scent. I personally found it too masculine to use for myself but he really enjoyed it and would recommend it to other men looking for a body wash.
Autumn A.
Somerset, KY
My husband received this from a Christmas gift exchange. Let me just say, that this is one of the BEST smelling men's wash that I have ever smelled! Bath & Body Works often has sales on it also! We will definitely be purchasing this more often!
Stassanie R.
Luling, TX
My boyfriend uses this and I love the smell of it when he is all done showering. He uses it every time he showers and the smell is long lasting. I would recommend it to anyone (guys really). He sometimes even washes his hair with it.
Jamie D.
Mexia, TX
My husband loves this shower gel. I have a collection and one day I just decided to get this for him. It was a good decision. He loves it and I love the smell

Looking for your answer?