BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How does the smell of this compare to other Bath and Body...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PARIS AMOUR Intense Moisture Body Butter
  • "My fav fragrance from the collection. I jus love how sweet it smells. Its so moisturizing. " in 17 reviews
  • "This is my favorite moisture body butter it makes my body so soft it's unbelievable I have really dry skin and this seriously does the job for healthy soft skin I really recommend!!!! " in 10 reviews
  • "This product works amazing. It keeps my skin refreshed and hydrated. It is very gentle on the skin and it makes my skin feel soft. A pro is that the scent smells good, but a con is that sometimes the smell can be overpowering if you aren't in the mood." in 4 reviews
Maggie B.
Columbus, OH
I love bath and body works. I buy a lot of products from there. They always have great smelling products and they never seem to disappoint. With this product I love the smell but I cant just use this and go about my day. I have to apply this Body Butter and lotion. I would recommend if you don't have sensitive or dry skin and if you love the scent.
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
I LOVE this stuff. This scent is one of my favorites! It reminds me of an expensive brand of perfume that I also love, and it's more than half the cost! The thick body butter cream is one of my favorite products, living out in the dry desert can be harsh on the skin and the body butter cream really does the trick when moisturizing.
Angelica P.
Hartford, CT
I have aczema in my hands and it is hard sometimes to find a good lotion that treats your hands the right way that also smells good, when my friend introduced me to this body butter i was hesitant at first thinking it would iritate my hands but it actually did the opposite, my hands atay on smooth for a couple hrs and they also smell soooo good, i love it so much i got the body soray and lotion too!! Cant go wrong with this one .
Tina K.
Ramsey, MN
I get this stuff every time I run into it at BBW! It smells amazing and definitely something I use a lot and try to replace when I am out! With coupons I get for penny's Pros: Smells Amazing! Cons: Don't take to much at a time it thick! I most definitely would recommend!
Nicole H.
Killeen, TX
LOVE the smell of this. It is one of my sisters favorite scents that bath and body works has. I prefer the butter over regular lotion because it is thicker and takes a little longer to absorb, and that makes me feel like my skin stays moisturized longer. I would recommend using after a shower.
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
This one specifically smells so good. My sister uses the body wash and lotion combined after a shower and she always smells so good. The scent is super long lasting. The butter is better than the lotion because it gives your skin extra moisture!
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
Love how thick it is and how it stays on all days. a lot of other body lotions are watered down and make me back ashy within a couple of hours not this lotion. i got it from bath and body works for 2$ so it was a great price especially for the size
Nallely P.
Cicero, IL
The scent of this product is amazing! If you love fruity scents then I definitely recommend this product. But, that's not all. This moisturizer leaves your skin super hydrated and soft, it's the only moisturizer I've been using for years!
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
I am a fan of bath & body works products in general and their body butters in particular. There are a wide variety of scents to please any person. The body butters are thick but not sticky and moisturize really well. I especially like to use body butter after the shower.
Sam S.
Shelburne, VT
How does the smell of this compare to other Bath and Body Works products?