BY BATH & BODY WORKS #94 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Newly formulated rich, creamy foam envelops skin in long-lasting, ultra-luxe bubbles. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Aloe, our ultra-soothing formula leaves skin beautifully scented with irresistible fragrance.

• Does Paris Amour smell sweet or more floral to you?3 Answers
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
Oh my goodness this smells so great! I would purchase it again! I love love love it! Not too strong smelling which is awesome! Love when you go in B&BW and they have a HUGE SALE!!! You can buy the entire set; lotion, body wash, and the spray for a really good price!
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
Definitely one of my all time favorites. I have several bottles of lotion plus the body spray. Long last, amazing smell, leaves my skin nice and soft. I just love it. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
nora j.
I really love this product. Great calming smell and goes with a lot of my other fragrances when I am in the mood for mixing ... Great value for the price. The smaller bottles great for purses. Recommend and would repurchase
ZOE S.
I can not tell you how amazing this lotion is from bath and body works! PARIS in my opinion is the best lotion one there Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
That's my favorite i use this all the time it is long lasting and Nice fragance i bought it usually at bath and body shops Yes i love the scent. Yes of course u would recommend That
Amanda A.
Fall River
I love this scent and it actually makes me visualize Paris. I bought this via their website and was not disappointed. I used this product everyday and am glad that the scent lasts long but is super subtle.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
The scent is a nice sweet yet fresh smell. I would caution that this is one of those bubbles baths that could overflow your bathroom with bubbles. A little goes a long way! :)
Kay K.
Warning: This review is solely for the Paris Amour scent by Bath & Body Works. This is not for any specific item since the title isn't specific. Thanks!

Paris Amour by Bath & Body Works is a buttery yet sweet scent. It doesn't smell like baked goods or candy but it does smell sweet and rich. There's also a slight floral undertone but you mostly smell buttercream, powered sugar, and a watery simple syrup. I know that may not look appealing but it actually works. Not my cup of tea but I can see why people like it.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Man I just love the smell of Bath and Body Works . It is one of my favorite smells by the company. The bubble bath makes for a luxurious experience! It is a gentle product. And I will keep buying it again! Bath & Body Works Bubble Bath Bath & Body Works
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I grew up with this scent, as it was the one my sister used constantly and the smell I will always associate with her. I love the sweet scent. It also leaves your skin moisturized and hydrated. Overall, it's an excellent product and I highly recommend!
Kay K.
Does Paris Amour smell sweet or more floral to you?