BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How does the smell of this compare to other Bath and Body Works p...4 Answers
Tasha A.
Muscatine, IA
This is my favorite scent! It last all day and makes my skin so soft and smooth. The scent last all day and isn't over powering.
Ally P.
Detroit, MI
I loved everything about this product. Its smelled so good i wanted to eat it. And it was moisturizing without being sticky.
Lily W.
Monterey, TN
I LOVE this body Butter! It goes on soooo smooth and moisturizes very well! I buy multiple cans whenever I get the chance.
Courtney V.
Austin, TX
Smells so good and very moisturizing, i love everything in the paris amour collection. I will definitely continue buying
Ceren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This ones a classic. I love the smell and moisture it brings to me and my body. I would definitely recommend this lotion.
Nicole W.
Fridley, MN
I like the smell of this but it doesn't really stay fresh on your skin and after a while the lotion just smells horrible
Ari M.
This is the best lotion ever. I love the thick consistency for extra hydration. It also leaves off a wonderful scent.
Vylishia R.
Kosciusko, MS
I loveeeeee amour . It smell sooo good. I got like 3 things of perfume of this . I will buy again when I run out .
Brooklyn C.
Paragould, AR
Smells good and leaves my skin soft and moisturizer. Plan to buy more products from Bath and Body works soon.
Sarah G.
Andalusia, AL
Very impressed with this product. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. The fragrance doesn't dry skin out.
Sam S.
Shelburne, VT
How does the smell of this compare to other Bath and Body Works products?