BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How does the smell of this compare to other Bath and Body...4 Answers
Bath Body Works Paris Amour 7.0 Oz Intense Moisture Body Butter
  • "My fav fragrance from the collection. I jus love how sweet it smells. Its so moisturizing. " in 17 reviews
  • "This is my favorite moisture body butter it makes my body so soft it's unbelievable I have really dry skin and this seriously does the job for healthy soft skin I really recommend!!!! " in 10 reviews
  • "This product works amazing. It keeps my skin refreshed and hydrated. It is very gentle on the skin and it makes my skin feel soft. A pro is that the scent smells good, but a con is that sometimes the smell can be overpowering if you aren't in the mood." in 4 reviews
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
This body butter leaves my skin feeling soft and helps hydrate my skin so that I don't have to deal with dry skin anymore. However, I wish that the scent of the body butter lasted longer as it tends to wear off after an hour.
Rebecca L.
I love this smell! This body butter makes your skin so soft. It's a long-lasting smell that last all day! I usually use my body butter twice a week! It's very gentle on your skin! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Stephanie S.
Orlando, FL
If you really have a dry skin, I recommend the Intense Moisture Body Butter Cream of Bath Body Works Paris Amour. Cream works intensely moisturizing the skin deeply. It gives softness and shine to the skin without forgetting the rich aroma lasting several hours on the skin. I use it and fascinates me.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
This product smells okay for one of their best selling scents. The body butter formula on the other hand is very oily and sets when you do not use it for awhile. The size is great but I am not a fan of the formula.
Melissa C.
I love the formula of this body butter. It isn't too heavy like other products on the market. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and has a very refreshing scent. I would highly recommend using this, especially after shaving!
Christina A.
Love this body butter. Strong but pleasant smell! Very inexpensive and moisturizing. Great substitute to any other lotion and is perfect for gentle smell. I bought it at the Bath & Body Works at my local mall in a bundle and am very satisfied. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a good body butter with a great smell.
Callie Mae G.
I'm really particular about the way a lotion feels, but this is one of my favorites! It doesn't leave me oily, greasy, or feeling like I need to dry off, so it's automatically one of my favorites. It smells great and makes my skin soo soft and smooth.
Sylvia P.
Great cream for Winter use, or anytime if your prone to dry skin. Rub on dry, flaky, itchy skin for instant relief. On feet, put on socks after application for deep moisture.
Jenny T.
Liberty, KY
All the body butters are wonderful for dry skin. I particularly love to use them on my feet. I am barefoot a lot in the summer so my feet are dry and callused, the body butters really help with that.
Rose O.
Bluffdale, UT
I love the way the body butter just slides on, very soft and creamy. the smell is fantastic, I'm a big fan of the fragrance, its gentle and it last long. its a great buy
Sam S.
Shelburne, VT
How does the smell of this compare to other Bath and Body Works products?