Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Ashley D.Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Bridget C.Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Samantha L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Putting the short in Strawberry shortcake this miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with the season's most loved scents!

• Does anyone else have a slight pink tint to your hands wh...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dorey S.
Springfield, IL
I love the smell of strawberry bath and body works hand sanitizer. It is affordable. I recommend it to my friends.
Yasameen S.
Smelllllsssss amazing. I swear I have like ten of these one in each purse. Smells like summer time all year long
Tori A.
Favorite scent! I always buy these ones when I need to restock!!! I love all their strawberry scented items
Katelyn C.
Smells great, but I'm glad they redesigned their bottles so they don't come open and spill everywhere!
Tiffanie S.
Clearwater, FL
Love these. They are so convenient and smell amazing. My daughter loves them too. Such cute pictures.
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
This smells AMAZING. Just like anything else from B&BW. Made my hands feel so refreshed and clean.
Kristen B.
This is a very nice scent. It actually smells like strawberries and not an artificial scent
Gretchen C.
Bonsall, CA
I love these for my car and purse! You can always grab them on the way out of the store!
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
ONE OF THE BEST SCENTS AT B&BW! smells like real strawberries! i love it so much!!!!!
Abby S.
Scranton, PA
It's a very affordable and one of the most amazing smelling hand sanitizer ever .
Holly L.
Westerville, OH
Does anyone else have a slight pink tint to your hands when using this?