Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Ashley D.Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Bridget C.Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Samantha L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Putting the short in Strawberry shortcake this miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with the season's most loved scents!

• Does anyone else have a slight pink tint to your hands wh...2 Answers
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Like this scent for a hand sanitizer than the typical citrus smells. Love the new packaging the sanitizer comes in. Super handy to have this in your purse for any germ-y occasion.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Very pleasant smelling. Even though it's a sanitizer it doesn't have a strong alcohol smell. You actually smell the strawberry scent and it think it's my favorite smell. I always catch them on sale also!
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Love these pocketbacs always buy five because they are cheap one dollar per handdsanitizer,this is my fav scent I love strawberries and it smells just like them
Montana G.
I absolutely love bath and body works hand sanitizes. They are affordable and small enough to keep in your pocket. This one smells great and kills germs.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Anti Bacterial Hand sanatizer in pocket bac size are perfect for on the go they fit perfectly in your pocket or purse and they smell great
Nicki K.
The smell of this hand sanitizer is very nice! I keep it in my car for on the go sanitizing and it even makes my car smell really good :)
Selene P.
My favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works it smells so good and its not over powering and it won't linger for a long time.
Tiffany A.
I love the smell of fresh picked strawberries! Crisp clean scent and leaves hands feeling clean and soft without over drying
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Strawberry is my favorite bath and body sent for the hand sanitizer. I love it it smells so good and I feel clean afterwards.
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Me encantan los anti bacteria les de esta marca dejan un aroma muy rico y son muy prácticos para traerlos en la bolsa
Holly L.
Westerville, OH
Does anyone else have a slight pink tint to your hands when using this?

back