Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Ashley D.Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Bridget C.Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Samantha L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Putting the short in Strawberry shortcake this miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with the season's most loved scents!

• Does anyone else have a slight pink tint to your hands wh...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Isabella W.
Ridgewood
Every middle school girl had/ has Bath and Body works hand sanitizer. They aren’t too expensive and usually they have deals where you can get a few for a discount. Their scents aren’t too overwhelming and they’re a perfect size to fit in your pocket.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PacketBac Fresh Strawberries Anti-bacterial Hand Gel
Samantha K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Love this hand sanitizer, such a fresh strawberry scent in a tiny easy to pack anywhere bottle. Great price and doesn’t leave my hands to dry like other sanitizers
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Antibacterial to keep the germs away I love the smell and it also leaves my hands soft and smooth bought mine at bath and body works and I'll continue to keep buying it!
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I love all of BBW's hand sanitizers, but this scent is in my top 5. I have it attached to my purse so I have it whenever I need it. It's very effective and a little goes a very long way. The scent is beautiful and they are very affordable.
Natalie A.
I love all the anti-bacterials from Bath and Body Works, but this one is a little too fruity and strong for me (and I love strawberries). I'd rather have an anti-bacterial that smells more on the fresh side as opposed to this scent which can get a little nauseating when it's so strong.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I love the fresh strawberry scent, but bath and body works offers so many different fragrences. they don't smell cheap, or leave and sort of residue of your hands. I work as a caregiver and i always keep hand sanitizer on me, and I just love these little bottles. They're also great to give as littlw gifts and they're inexpensive.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I live the aroma that leaves on your hands when applied. It's my favorite fragrance on the hand sanitizer. It works great and I love it because you can get the special of buy 3 get 2 free so the price is not that bad.
Holly L.
Westerville, OH
This not only disinfects but smells amazing! It is super cheap at only $1 per bottle! You can get them at bath and body works! They are small and easy to carry! Love this product sooo much!
Katrina S.
I enjoy all of bath and body works hand sanitizer a especially with the new packing. This smell is one of my favorites and I keep it on my desk for whenever I want to clean up my hands a bit. I would buy it again especially since they are a good price.
Holly L.
Westerville, OH
Does anyone else have a slight pink tint to your hands when using this?