Bath & Body Works® PACIFIC COOL BREEZE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by KHANH D.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & BodyWorks Pacific Cool Breeze Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 fl oz each-formulated wit haloe and vitamin E to nourish and condition your skin.

Bath & Body Works® PACIFIC COOL BREEZE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "I am obsessed twitch this soap. It smells amazing, it kept my hands soft, and you only have to use minimal product. It's long lasting and gentle on your hands. I would absolutely recommend this soap to everyone. " in 11 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PACIFIC COOL BREEZE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Love Bath and Body works foaming hand soaps. The Cool Breeze fragrance is great for summer. Very lightweight and refreshing. The hand gentle had soap is also good for hands that may be dealing with irritations and can handle harsher hand soaps. Love the smell and the deep clean it gives. This is a must have in any fragrance.
Nicole V.
Pittsfield, MA
This hand soap is so amazing and smells divine!!!!!! I use it every time I wash my hands and in the kitchen. Sometimes this can be pricey but I buy it when it's on sale 7 for 27. It cleanses very well but I wish they didn't take out the antibacterial aspect. I will definitely buy again.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
These foaming soaps are great to throw in the bathroom or the kitchen. The formula leaves your hands feeling super clean and refreshed. I love how I can customize which scent I use to match the season. Bath and Body Works never disappoints. Definitely recommend.
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm literally in love with their soaps!!! If you get them on sale they will retail for $3 compared to their usual price of $8-9. It doesn't last very long but smells amazing. I only buy it on sale though because I'm not willing to spend that much on a soap.
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
We buy this soap a lot because we love the smell of it so much. I'm always very impressed with the products I buy from Bath & Body Works and I have yet to be disappointed in one. It's a very gentle soap with a wonderful smell. I would definitely buy it again.
Shelby H.
Stratford, NJ
One of the best scents that Bath and Body Works have sold. It makes your hands feel super soft unlike most hand soaps which leaves your hands dry and sensitive. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a fresh smelling hand soap!
Wendy M.
Bath and Body Works Kitchen Lemon is my favorite hand soap to keep in the kitchen. Eliminates odors from my hands and kills bacteria. The foaming hand soap really goes a long way and lasts me around a month making this hand soap very affordable.
Leigh-Ann G.
I love anything that Foams
I feel The product last longer and of course the smell is amazing It lathers real nicely andyour hands feel clean although its a little on the pricey side but with sales and coupons makes it all worth the wild
Lacy S.
Whitesville, KY
I love this scent and I love all foaming hand washes from Bath & Body Works, I refuse to buy any other kind of hand soap for my house. Not only do they smell amazing, but your hands smell amazing after using them and for a great amount of time afterward.